Bad anxiety when cutting out smoking, anyone els?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
That's a bit funny... you're 23... and in August, I'll celebrate 23 yrs sobriety. :D

A tip, for being in Atlanta in July -- BRING LOTS OF SHORTS AND tank TOPS!!! :D And say hello to "Bill W" for me -- I try to NEVER go into the city!

:thumb:
Andria

23 years? Wow congratulations!
Personally i can barely be without more then a month. :S Or well i can but temptation of beer is to strong so i'll give in. ^^
And alchohol-free beer isn't just the same. Granted i'm not trying to stop drinking but i've huge respect for those who does.

And as far as anxiety goes i didn't realy knew i had it until i quit smoking. Or perhaps i developed it when i quitted. Altho a part of could be due some irl issues (a relative passed away) Which made me slip up and began smoking for awhile again, but managed to quit. However i still carry the anxiety with me ever since.
So i can't realy tell if it's due i quit smoking or if the irl plays a huge part in it.

Lucas.Vapaholic

Jun 29, 2015
Victoria,BC, Canada
That's a bit funny... you're 23... and in August, I'll celebrate 23 yrs sobriety. :D

A tip, for being in Atlanta in July -- BRING LOTS OF SHORTS AND tank TOPS!!! :D And say hello to "Bill W" for me -- I try to NEVER go into the city!

:thumb:
Andria
Well congrats to you!!! I will say hi to bill for ya haha :thumbs:

Reactions: AndriaD

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well I know that some say that just having cigarettes around means they WILL smoke them -- but with all my own problems with anxiety (I think that's really the baseline disorder behind my lifelong struggles with depression -- being depressed sorta puts a blanket over the anxiety so I can function!), just being totally without cigarettes puts me in such a state of panic and anxiety, I can't deal with it at all. Usually I'm here at home all day with no wheels -- just one vehicle, which normally my husband drives to work -- so if there are no cigarettes here, that means I'm stuck here without them -- a feeling I really can't deal with at all! So I keep those 11-month-old cigarettes in the freezer; if they're not tobacco-cicles already, they can stay in there till they turn into tobacco-cicles! Just the fact of their presence keeps me calm, so I can choose to vape.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread