Status
Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Decadent - Creme Anglaise
Producer: England
A real dessert flavour, a sumptuous, custardy full vanilla flavour sweetened with brown sugar and a hint of caramel. A must try for all pudding fans. I've tried many custard flavours and somehow each one had a negative point in a different direction. Either it was too sweet, or there was too much vanilla, or it tended to have a side flavour. Anyway, vanilla pudding is a tricky flavour in my opinion.
But here you get everything you need in a real pudding. There's not much to say about the smell. The flavour is all the better because you really get what you expect from it. On the inhale, you'll be swept away by the sweet vanilla custard, and on the exhale, you'll get a little bit of caramel to make it leave your mouth even sweeter. It's just so hard to put down, it's so demanding. The proportions are perfect, the vanilla and the custard are just as sweet as if I had the dessert in a little bowl in front of me. I matured it for a month, cherishing it like a little sapling , but it was worth waiting for the final result. If you're in the mood and want a good vanilla pudding to steam alongside your favorite series, don't miss out on this flavor by any means.

Attachments

• Creme-Anglaise.jpg
    Creme-Anglaise.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: easyvape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread