killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Decadent - Harlequin
Producer: England
Recommended mixing ratio: 15%
Setup: Mesh rta, 40W
A masterfully smooth blend of sweet red berries, banana and creamy vanilla with an unexpected twist of dark liquorice. Huhh, it's a lot to even say, so much has been packed into this flavour by the manufacturer. I'm going back to Decadent again for a bit, as I've brought five new flavours for testing. So far, I've tested six samples from the manufacturer and they have not disappointed in taste or quality. Moving on to the aroma, it is bathed in vanilla strawberry, which has turned out to be quite strong and fragrant. On the inhale, there's a sweet vanilla that gets sweeter and sweeter, and then on the exhale the fruity part comes out, in the form of strawberries and a tiny bit of banana. You can't distinguish the liquorice on its own, I suppose it gives that little extra sweetness to the vanilla. Of the red fruits, I only smelled the strawberries, the bananas are something to think about , just barely there. The proportion of vanilla in the flavour is quite good, not so strong that it overwhelms the other components, it tastes more like custard. All in all and to put it a bit simplistically, you get a sweet vanilla pudding drizzled with a little strawberry jam. You get a strong and rich flavour, yet it can still be good for all day use. For me it brought the usual good quality and reliability, for the price and flavour it could be a perfect choice for those who like these flavours.

Attachments

• Harlequin-e-liquid-concentrate.jpg
    Harlequin-e-liquid-concentrate.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: TARTARA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread