Does WTA work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
As it happens, I have some of Heather's NET juices on order. Of course, I have learned that NET not = WTA. I also have a bottle of black note on my desk. Expensive stuff. In fact, starting out vaping has been quite expensive, but I am close to having my vaping set up in place.
Ever thought of making your own NET? It too is easy, albeit a little time consuming. I actually have 4 different tobacco's "cooking" as I type. 1 new and 3 restock.

Here's a couple of good threads if you so choose.
Tobacco extraction using heated Ethanol
Best tobacco for flavor extraction

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If I liked tobacco flavor even slightly, I would be all over that, it's a great way to save money and if you find some tobacco you really like, a great way to produce an NET that's right for you, usually at less expense though learning the process and starting may be a bit time consuming but it would pay off in the end...

Anna

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
If I liked tobacco flavor even slightly, I would be all over that, it's a great way to save money and if you find some tobacco you really like, a great way to produce an NET that's right for you, usually at less expense though learning the process and starting may be a bit time consuming but it would pay off in the end...

Anna
The hardest part of making NET's is waiting for that first batch to steep. Freshly mixed, I almost tossed a couple because they were either anemic or just terrible tasting. 6-8 weeks later, they (mostly) developed into very tasty vapes. :)

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
coil cloggers
I got some 5 mnth old NETs (HHV+Black Note) that I plan to introduce to them diy WTA that's hurrying my way. Know exactly which coils i'll be clogging :p
Soon ill be the coolest/calmest dude in the street..hell even the wife will be liking me :w00t:

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I got some 5 mnth old NETs (HHV+Black Note) that I plan to introduce to them :w00t:
I just loaded up my T22 with black note prelude earlier. It is fantastic, coils be damned! Also, it is at 1.8 strength (I normally vape 2.4) so I feel like a good boy who is slowly defeating demon nicotine.

By the way, does anyone have experience with this company and their products?

Cigarette-style e-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread