Hello all

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
The gooferment is trying hard to make vaping disappear, or at least have full control of it like they do tobacco. What kind of stuff did ya keep from the old days? DIY everything is what's gonna happen probably. I'm pretty well stocked up but there's a few more things I want to get before too long. Welcome to the forum, we're still here.

JKDZ28

May 4, 2024
The gooferment is trying hard to make vaping disappear, or at least have full control of it like they do tobacco. What kind of stuff did ya keep from the old days? DIY everything is what's gonna happen probably. I'm pretty well stocked up but there's a few more things I want to get before too long. Welcome to the forum, we're still here.
I expect nothing less from the government sadly back in the day I had a ton of stuff... Most of the mods I no longer have as they either got lost or damaged. Wismec DNA200 etc Such a gem

I still have about 20 of 30 attys. Half are now obsolete sub ohm tanks and still have all the el diablo clones, El Diablo mech, RTAs like the Griffin, 521 tab and other coil building stuff lol

Just recently got a thelema 200 and dead rabbit 3 RTA, sakerz master, etc. Trying to get back to it

Thanks for the warm welcome

Reactions: Coyote628

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I expect nothing less from the government sadly back in the day I had a ton of stuff... Most of the mods I no longer have as they either got lost or damaged. Wismec DNA200 etc Such a gem

I still have about 20 of 30 attys. Half are now obsolete sub ohm tanks and still have all the el diablo clones, El Diablo mech, RTAs like the Griffin, 521 tab and other coil building stuff lol

Just recently got a thelema 200 and dead rabbit 3 RTA, sakerz master, etc. Trying to get back to it

Thanks for the warm welcome
It's the dead rabbit RTA I'm looking at getting. I'd like to get 2 of them. I just have a feeling I'm going to need them. I have an original dead rabbit RDA and it still kicks hiney but dripping gets messy eventually. A few years ago I had a couple Wotofo Bravo RTAs. They were above average as long as I got the wicking right and it was pretty picky about wicking. It would leak all over creation if it wasn't perfect because it was also bottom vented. I eventually broke the glass in both and wasn't able to get a replacement at the time.

JKDZ28

May 4, 2024
It's the dead rabbit RTA I'm looking at getting. I'd like to get 2 of them. I just have a feeling I'm going to need them. I have an original dead rabbit RDA and it still kicks hiney but dripping gets messy eventually. A few years ago I had a couple Wotofo Bravo RTAs. They were above average as long as I got the wicking right and it was pretty picky about wicking. It would leak all over creation if it wasn't perfect because it was also bottom vented. I eventually broke the glass in both and wasn't able to get a replacement at the time.
Yeah I have the dead rabbit v3 RTA and it's been fantastic so far. Still using the Ni80 fuses Clapton coils it came with and cleaning them once a week. The wicking on this thing is surprisingly easy and haven't got a leak one time. Sorry bout your luck with your old one but I'm confident you'll love the DR!!

Users who are viewing this thread