hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hitt I actually came back today to answer! Here in the EU the highest you can buy in salts are 20mg, I always get the 10mg, they also sell 5 but selection is limited. My pg/vg are all 3mg the lowest I could find from the states, I have a ton stored here.
    I was thinking that they add an acid to change it to salts but I’m not sure. Anyway I’ll look forward to hearing your results.

Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Hola another nice day coming up. Filled with tourists. I see even Wiz sent his wife to Rome. Hitt, you and the misses need to head to Europe for a few weeks!
    Maybe some day. If we had two incomes then we could do some nice trips. Unfortunately the wife’s health doesn’t allow that. However, I’m saving for retirement and we finally got the youngest daughter off the payroll last year so things are getting easier.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. Hitt I understand, but wish some of you all here could go see some of the world.
    Oh, me too. I really hope to do some traveling later in life. We’ve had some decent trips in the past but nothing outside the US.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Hola, yes they are all fully rented. Lease runs out on one end of this month. We are both now on Social Security and have more than enough to live/travel/eat on. We dont really have any kids to leave anything to and need to start to unwind some of our investments.

Users who are viewing this thread