I think im going back to regulated mods lol...

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I mean just LOOK at the size and girth between the two ( :greengrin: :facepalm: :lol: :lol: ).

i7dd3mv0ovt21.jpg

Purge Slim Piece 18650 with a Purge Carnage 1.5 rda on the left.

Purge Stack Piece 21700 with an Asylum Helo 30mm rta on the right.

Both are running Frieght Train Monster Fused Clapton's at 0.31 ohms.

Well, I reckon for some, size definitely matters. :lol: :lol:

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I mean just LOOK at the size and girth between the two ( :greengrin: :facepalm: :lol: :lol: ).

Okay, SMT, I did REALLY WELL containing myself with your previous pic, but now you're pushing it (no pun intended). Exactly how much self-control do you think that I have???

;):lol:

pushing_the_envelope.gif

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Okay, SMT, I did REALLY WELL containing myself with your previous pic, but now you're pushing it (no pun intended). Exactly how much self-control do you think that I have???

;):lol:

I bet she, ahem I mean your vape mod, expects you to have lots of self-control.

And truth be told, it's all in HOW you use what ya got!!!

:lol: :lol:

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Hey guys,

Ive been using couple mechs for about a month now or so its nice i like it,
But ive noticed that regulated mods are way more powerful probably because it has more volts?
Anyway i think imma take my atties off and batteries out and put them on display and just go back to regulated only,
sure i might play with my mechs in the future for fun but as a all day daily vape?
Nah...
Regulated just performs better and also keeps the vape the same till the battery runs out but thats understandable,
Its also alot safer for me too,
Mechs are nice for a vapacolypse tho so i am happy i bought them still and i will play with them but technology improved so much they are no longer
King of clouds imo...

What you guys think?
Any of you in same position?
If i compare them it deffently beats it performance wise i know i could build lower for bigger clouds but then again the vape drops as you go is not not avoidable..
Anyway i still like and love them dont get me wrong but as an ADV it doesnt perform as well which i knew ahead of time but wanted to see it for my self.

But for now back to VW VV mods
My mechs will be for playing around/hobbyist, since i got 4 mechs i wont be buying more i think its plenty for that

Oh yea one of my mechs came out of the box with a sticky fire button too it hangs but since exchanging it is to late and i got 3 more of the same mod ill just use a fire switch from another mod i guess so the tube is still usable lol but i noticed quality control isnt as good as regulated mods too for some reason

Anyway thats my story and opinion on what i think of them after using it :)
Save everything for your vapocalypse stash.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Some years back (2014 if my memory is correct) HCgar came out with several clones of popular mech mods. The cheap plating on their Nemeses made the mod look like a Rat Rod in less than a years time. So I never bought another one. Their Caravela however was perfect in every way. There is only one piece that is not a perfect match of a real Caravela. So when they started coming up on close out sales, I stocked up. And, now I have enough Caravelas to last several life times. (at $4.99 ea they didn't brake any banks)

The point of all that is when you find a perfect product, take advantage, and you will find that vaping can become pretty budget friendly. I did the same thing with the Provari, (and who needs watts when you got volts) and they have a 2.5 amp limiter BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread