Status
Not open for further replies.

lowwkeyy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
TX USA
dfwvapor.com
it seems the industry is stuck in tacobell mode.

a bunch of products
but it's all the same crap just wrapped up different,

i wanna smoke with
infrared
a freaken laser beam

this ecig stuff just seems like an over glorified hair dryer thats using me for the fan motor - wait did i just stumble apon the next ecig version
janty stick "v69" AUTOMATCH "it blows while you suck "

loggen off checking with my patent / legal guy from work

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
I was browsing around the net today and joined janty club.com. While on the site I came across the Twinbox. That thing looks AWESOME. I got really excited by looking at the pictures and reading about the set-up to come to read that development of the twinbox was canceled WTF? What a great idea, I don't understand why it was cancled- there would def be a market, and a need need for the twinbox. The thing looks like a powerhouse. Anyways anyone know why they are canceling development? Anyone have any other info I could tease myself with about the twinbox? It looks like it uses the standard kissbox batteries and the kissbox atty or an 801. I think it is a great concept and I was a little upset when I read the bad news. Well hell, I am sure better things are in the works.

quovadis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Florida USA
It takes my batteries about 30 minutes to fully charge.
I use the blackberry charger which gives out a larger charge.

I'm a heavy vaper and find that after 30 to 50 puffs the battery loses it's punch.

This is how i vape :
I take 5 large mouth fulls at a time, inhale.
Then another 5...inhale
Then exhale.
So it's 10 large mouth fulls that i am inhaling.

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
Ive also been getting inconsistent vapor out of most of my units. I want to try the straw mod- will the straw mod work with the stick? and I have a kissbox and a 510- will the straw mod work with all of these units? also I am really getting tired of the cart mess too- I think its time to go the drip route. How long does 3-4 drips last?- i know that like asking for next weeks lotto numbers, but by comparison would dripping last atleast as long as a fresh filled cart? or do you vape 5-10 hits and have to re-drip. and end up doing it all day long?

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ive also been getting inconsistent vapor out of most of my units. I want to try the straw mod- will the straw mod work with the stick? and I have a kissbox and a 510- will the straw mod work with all of these units? also I am really getting tired of the cart mess too- I think its time to go the drip route. How long does 3-4 drips last?- i know that like asking for next weeks lotto numbers, but by comparison would dripping last atleast as long as a fresh filled cart? or do you vape 5-10 hits and have to re-drip. and end up doing it all day long?

Hey youngrunner, I put up a thread on how I build my 801 carts. I used to use em in my Janty Stick, but now I'm dripping. You may find it helpful, it incorporates a straw mod, and while it works well, I am not a fan of carts at all anymore.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...od-801-best-attempt-refilling-your-carts.html

I drip 4 drops on the 801 atty and I get about 15-20 good 3-5 second puffs on my PV. When it starts to taste like hot atomizer, its time to re-drip 4 more drops.

I find I get much better flavor dripping, and a lot less wasted juice. It's not for everyone, but give it a go and find out for yourself :)

If you do try, be sure you drip directly onto the atomizer bridge, wait about 3-4 seconds between drops so the bridge will soak up the liquid. place the black mouthpiece onto the atomizer (without the cart) and puff away!

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
Heylo RenaissancePuffer,

THANK YOU! i appreciate the great info. I need to try something new. The plain old carts are getting old and inconsistent vapor is really bugging me. That is really good vapor production on 4 drops of liquid. In your opinion tho do you find yourself going through more juice by direct dripping compared to the old topping off method? I just tried a small test run with my 510 and got really good vapor by dripping, I think I like it. Tomorrow I will try with my Kissbox- Im pretty sure the kissbox is a dripping machine due to the switches seperating the battery and the atomizer. Anyways, Thanks for the gret info, I can't wait to try your cart mod and direct dipping as well. Thanks!

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
In your opinion tho do you find yourself going through more juice by direct dripping compared to the old topping off method? I just tried a small test run with my 510 and got really good vapor by dripping, I think I like it. Tomorrow I will try with my Kissbox- Im pretty sure the kissbox is a dripping machine due to the switches seperating the battery and the atomizer. Anyways, Thanks for the gret info, I can't wait to try your cart mod and direct dipping as well. Thanks!

I feel like I'm going through less juice, but haven't really gauged it.

The vapor is nice, it's very consistant with dripping versus carts. You just know if there's liquid in there or not, and you cut out the middle man (carts) so-to-speak. The only downside is the higher maintenance. Even that is questionable, depending on how often you have to fumble with the carts to get them to wick properly, or waiting for them to re-wick, etc.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
I was browsing around the net today and joined janty club.com. While on the site I came across the Twinbox. That thing looks AWESOME. I got really excited by looking at the pictures and reading about the set-up to come to read that development of the twinbox was canceled WTF? What a great idea, I don't understand why it was cancled- there would def be a market, and a need need for the twinbox. The thing looks like a powerhouse. Anyways anyone know why they are canceling development? Anyone have any other info I could tease myself with about the twinbox? It looks like it uses the standard kissbox batteries and the kissbox atty or an 801. I think it is a great concept and I was a little upset when I read the bad news. Well hell, I am sure better things are in the works.

Hey.

The Twinbox was a concept we made and the basic idea of it was to sell the middlepiece (the small "bridge + button") for users who already had bought the kissbox in order to let them screw on two kissbox batteries, to vape with double duration.

We also speculated in letting the user have the option of choosing between double duration and double power!

There was some issues with the batteries twisting after some usage - and then the speculation got into whether or not we should have some sort of "cover" on top of the two batteries, and well... in the end we decided to put focus back to our two new products coming out soon, where one is the Cameo, and the other is... well, i cant tell you that yet. ;)

Hope that clears up things a bit!

- Oh and, the Twinbox might not be dead yet, we might do it - but it wont be soon. :rolleyes:

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey

Well, when / if we will do it, i suspect we will let everyone know =)

I am the head designer of Janty- i just designed the Cameo, and the other thing i cant mention yet, and were working on alot of new exciting stuff. And no, im not shy, i just havent had too much time to post on here - but im going to try to be more active and hopefully help people out / listen to ideas on what you would all like in the upcoming products. After all, you are the customers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread