killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Mr. vape and Vaper Zona - Black Angel
Producer: Croatia

20ml aroma concentrate packed in a 120ml bottle

Recommended maturation time: 7 - 30 days

As soon as I saw the label of this 120ml bottle, I immediately thought of a heavy metal album cover from the 90's. A combination of raspberries, blueberries, blackcurrants and blackberries blended by the "black angel" for dark fruit lovers. It has a very pleasant blackcurrant and blackberry scent with a hint of raspberry. Those who have experienced blackberry flavouring will have noticed that it has a very strong flavour, although very similar to raspberry, it has a completely different flavour.

On the inhale you almost only get the tartness of blackberries, then on the exhale you get a sweetness that draws you in with a blend of raspberry and blackcurrant. You can taste the blueberries as the vapour condenses on the palate at the end of the steaming. The blackberries are very dominant and intense, almost too much, but before I can say "too much" the sweetness of the raspberries and the subtlety of the currants immediately pushes the flavour back. It's that little twist that makes the flavour really special and interesting. I aged the blend for a week, but I'll be curious to see how the flavours change in a month. A big thanks to the liquidhall team for including such products in their range, as the products of Croatian producers have become known in the world of vapers not only in our small country, but almost all over Europe.

Attachments

• black_angel_by_petra-550x550h.jpg
    black_angel_by_petra-550x550h.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: newyork13

Users who are viewing this thread