New member - Saying hello and giving my history, experience, likes and dislikes with my vaping world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telos

Apr 18, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Hey guys!

Just want to say hello and that I'm happy to finally join up here. To give a general history, I have been vaping for roughly about 2 years. I started out with the regular Janty eGo starter kit and have had my ups and downs and overall learning experiences there. To this day, I am still not content with my vaping experience and I have already spent a lot of money in this process. But all in all, I have quit smoking cigs the way I used to and I just really enjoy vaping and the world of electronic cigarettes.

To this day I have been using Janty only products. I have researched other products but have been very skeptical on investing money on them due to not being able to try them myself 1st hand. In my city, I don't believe there are any vaping shops, only small mall kiosks with shady salesmen and expensive prices. I came across the Janty eGo by reading reviews and watching youtube videos and I decided to give it a shot. I really loved it so much, although I did have a problem with defective atomizers and atomizer life. Janty eventually came out with the round and cone XL atomizers, which to this day, give me the BEST vaping experience yet. Regrettably, I bought the Janty Jets system and I absolutely hated it so much. The vapor production and leaks just got me so annoyed that I even wasted money on it. The best thing I got was getting 2 extra 650mAh batteries and an extra charger cable and adapter. On and off I have been buying Janty XL atomizers but they seem to always be in short supply. I worry because I've had atomizers just crap out on me after 2 weeks. I just recently bought the new Janty Neo Classic kit about a month ago and I am semi-pleased. I love the design, non-leak, and overall feel of the puromizer. But it still doesn't produced that much vapor compared to the XL.

Currently I am using 24mg 70%/30% PG/VG mix liquids from vikingvapor.com and they seem to produce PLUMES OF VAPOR on my XL but still leave something to be desired on the Neo Classic. I feel lost right now in figuring out if I should be exploring other products and stop spending my money with Janty or if there's something I am doing wrong. I've realized that my personal preference is the experience I get with the Janty XL attys. Quick, huge hits with loads and loads of vapor. I currently have it on a 1000mAh manual battery, also Janty brand. I just feel like I may have made a bad decision with the Janty Neo Classic.

Anyway, so sorry for the long post. I hope some experienced people in the community can help me move in the right direction.

Thanks!!!

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
Hey guys!

Just want to say hello and that I'm happy to finally join up here. To give a general history, I have been vaping for roughly about 2 years. I started out with the regular Janty eGo starter kit and have had my ups and downs and overall learning experiences there. To this day, I am still not content with my vaping experience and I have already spent a lot of money in this process. But all in all, I have quit smoking cigs the way I used to and I just really enjoy vaping and the world of electronic cigarettes.

To this day I have been using Janty only products. I have researched other products but have been very skeptical on investing money on them due to not being able to try them myself 1st hand. In my city, I don't believe there are any vaping shops, only small mall kiosks with shady salesmen and expensive prices. I came across the Janty eGo by reading reviews and watching youtube videos and I decided to give it a shot. I really loved it so much, although I did have a problem with defective atomizers and atomizer life. Janty eventually came out with the round and cone XL atomizers, which to this day, give me the BEST vaping experience yet. Regrettably, I bought the Janty Jets system and I absolutely hated it so much. The vapor production and leaks just got me so annoyed that I even wasted money on it. The best thing I got was getting 2 extra 650mAh batteries and an extra charger cable and adapter. On and off I have been buying Janty XL atomizers but they seem to always be in short supply. I worry because I've had atomizers just crap out on me after 2 weeks. I just recently bought the new Janty Neo Classic kit about a month ago and I am semi-pleased. I love the design, non-leak, and overall feel of the puromizer. But it still doesn't produced that much vapor compared to the XL.

Currently I am using 24mg 70%/30% PG/VG mix liquids from vikingvapor.com and they seem to produce PLUMES OF VAPOR on my XL but still leave something to be desired on the Neo Classic. I feel lost right now in figuring out if I should be exploring other products and stop spending my money with Janty or if there's something I am doing wrong. I've realized that my personal preference is the experience I get with the Janty XL attys. Quick, huge hits with loads and loads of vapor. I currently have it on a 1000mAh manual battery, also Janty brand. I just feel like I may have made a bad decision with the Janty Neo Classic.

Anyway, so sorry for the long post. I hope some experienced people in the community can help me move in the right direction.

Thanks!!!
First off welcome to ECF! Everything from mods, tanks, cartomizers, etc... will be a matter of PREFERENCE! Everybody's suggestions will HELP along the way! Vaping is a TRIAL and ERROR basis, so you will come out of pocket! My advice to you is RESEARCH and find what BEST fits you! What may work for others may NOT work for you! Don't hesitate to ask question because they will be answered! GOOD LUCK and Happy Vaping!

phiniac.com :D

Telos

Apr 18, 2012
San Antonio, TX
First off welcome to ECF! Everything from mods, tanks, cartomizers, etc... will be a matter of PREFERENCE! Everybody's suggestions will HELP along the way! Vaping is a TRIAL and ERROR basis, so you will come out of pocket! My advice to you is RESEARCH and find what BEST fits you! What may work for others may NOT work for you! Don't hesitate to ask question because they will be answered! GOOD LUCK and Happy Vaping!

phiniac.com :D

Thank you!! :D

blkhwk07

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Ohio,in the sticks!
Hello, Welcome and Congrats. Two years is great! I've only been at it for 6wks, but feel better than I have for a long time.
I use a Kgo (battery)but I don't think it's to much different than what you have. I'm looking to get into Variable Voltage.
The one I'm looking at is a ProVari by ProVape.
ProVape E-Cigarettes: Buy Electronic Cigarettes & Smokeless Cigarettes
But other manufactures also make these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread