Just started Vaping life with Janty

Status
Not open for further replies.

luminox2000

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto
Hello everyone.

I just started e-cig vapour life with janty neo classic.

Hopefully i know what i am doing with e-cig and like to get many helps

to have better vaping life.

Let me tell you how's my 4 hours of e-cig experiences so far so I can get some

replies with some help.

I really liked the products from janty since this brand has alot of attentions and

good reviews.

So far, electronic-cigz.com is only canadian janty distributer so i made purchase of

Janty neo classic with manual battery with 16mg nicotine liquid.

I was all excited until received the item and fill up the item and start puffing.

But at this point i am abit disappointed because i do have some issues to discuss

about this product to see how to solve thess problems

and i probably dont know what i am doing with this thing.

Once i recieved the item, package of puromizer is kind of misty, So i emailed distributer

about why it comes so watery and misty.

I received the email that puromizer is filled with primer.

Well That was fine with me so, without knowing how to set up,

then i just poured puromizer tank with PG 16mg liquid in it and start smoking.

And I have witnessed some issues so far. Now i am seriously considering how to take

care of this situation (exchange or sending it back or fix the problem).

Problem 1. I dont think i am getting much smoke as i have seen it in youtube.

I do not know how hard they suck it to get vapour but i do not think my smoke is not

well effectively comes out from e-cig.

Problem 2. I do find issue with this puromizer. It is leaking constantly..It is not dripping from

puromizer however it is constantly leaking from side or somewhere that leaving finger print

with residue everywhere.

With this two issues, now i am thinking that maybe i should have started with somewhat

cheaper starting kit maybe i would not be that much disappointing if i spent less money

on e-cig.

I hope someone can spot the real issue with this problems and hopefully have

some good results.

Last edited:

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
You've got a good device, I think. You just need something decent on it, like maybe a ViVi Nova tank?
GotVapes Vision ViVi Nova™ V2.5 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
As far as how to inhale vapor, it's alittle different than smoking. You press the button for about 2 seconds, and then inhale (slowly) for about 5 seconds, then if you exhale through your nose, you'll taste the flavor more, as you'll be using your sensory glands in your nose. Try the ViVi Nova's. I've not heard of them having any leaking issues. Just be sure to get the ohms somewhere in the 1.7-2.0 ohm range. This is what you need for a 3.7 volt device. Hope this helps you! Hang in there! It'll be sooo worth it once you get this all sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread