Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I hope that when Ithaka gets here, I wont be too tempted, saw the video again and it is beautiful and seems to the same size as the Ody 2. (tell me it will be longer, please) anavidfan is chanting : must not purchase more , over and over and over again. Any idea how much it will be, figuring its going to be at about the same range as the others, when they were available for purchase?

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
anavidfan is chanting : must not purchase more , over and over and over again.

LOL ... I tried, and (happily) failed. Once you get bitten by the GG bug, you can never say, "No more!" :laugh:

Any idea how much it will be, figuring its going to be at about the same range as the others, when they were available for purchase?

As Imeo said, even HE doesn't know, yet ... but it will be worth every penny, so if you're like me you'll start saving them up right now!

Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
thanks, there are a couple Iattys in the classifieds. Only thing that kept me from the iatty was the overall length, a bit too long for me.
If you are even considering an iatty, get on the presale. I was introduced to iatty in a trade on the classy. I had already owned two penny's and was intrigued with the iatty. I was then hooked and began my search only to find out they were not in production any longer. Long story short I spent at least double imeos price and bought 6 more out of the classys.
I'm thrilled imeo put them back in production this round and I will sing its praises...lalalalalalalala iatty la la la la.
It is about 1/2 inch longer than ody with the drip tip but it is thinner in diameter and carries a lot more juice.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
atomizers that you can build your own resistance are called rebuildables ana. And there are 2 types of rebuildables: mesh style that use metal wool and wick style that use wick
one quick question. I know that atomizers with stainless steel wicks are called Genesis type. The atomizers that you drip on are called Rebuildable atomizers , so is the ody a rebuildable tank atomizer? Similar to the vivi nova, but better built?

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello Bishopheals I really appreciate your offer, I got it in today and it is a thing of beauty, the perfect size. It comes apart and back together so smoothly. The machining is outstanding.
I dont have a GG tube, I will be using it on my Kicked Saber Touch. I have it set at a bit less than 8 watts and puts out at 4.25 volts. It came with a ready wire but Im going to use it as a pattern for my own wires Im going to set up. I have ceramic silica and cotton wick. I have Kanthal 32 and some sterling silver non-resistance, plus some sterling crimps for joining them. Im excited and a bit nervous, I want to put it together and use it right away. If you can point me to the best and clearest how to video you can think of, Id appreciate it. If not Im going to see if I can get myself down to E-Cig City and see if Jason can help me getting it put together for my first perfect vape.

Except for a few minor surface scuffs, very minor it looks brand new.

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Oh wow, what can I say, this is the best vape ever. Its like a Vivi nova but done right. It was so much easier to set up. The juice control is amazing. I followed Scott instructions, so easy. I love this. I wish these were more readily available. I think it is amazing. I cant imagine that the Ody could get better. The Ithaka if its better should blow people away. I just loaded it up with my favorite juice; the Plume Room Twisted Turkish Tobacco. It is wonderful, it tasted great on my boge in a tank, but this is amazing. Im hoping it will perform better as these juices tend to muck up a carto in a couple of hours. I hear that they perform well with high VG and I hope it is true because The Plume Room has a few others that are amazing but just dont do well with a cartomizer.
Thank you Imeo. And I thank the fellow ECF member for putting this up for sale. Im in love.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Here it is on my Saber Touch

mg0095.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread