NJOY King $7.00 at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
With all the BT companies getting involved in ecigs, you would think njoy would do all they can and listen to us about the price. If White Cloud flings are only $3.50 or so in bulk, and double the size of the king, there is no justification for these things being so expensive.

Seems to be they're waiting to get bought out.

Being double the size is a bad thing but yes, njoy Kings should not cost so much. I used tiny puffs and it died in 8 hours. Even if it lasted 16 hours (sort of a full smoking day), $7.00 is still $2.00 more then the cost of a real pack where I live. Anyway, FLING has stock issues right now. I cannot order until 1.8's come in stock. The FLING is huge!!! lol

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
LOL...Do they taste like a cigarette to you?

The NJOY Kings? I think they are the best tasting ecig I ever used and the thick vapor with the smallest of puffs is amazing. Like no other and I have every mini on the market and then some lol It's just the price makes its a no go for me. If you read their Facebook page, every single person is complaining about the usage time and cost. No change yet :-(

imrdy85

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Se Michigan
Did you send it back to the company?

i didnt, i was on my way to vapebash when i picked it up. pamphlet inside said not to return it to the store, so i figured i would call or make a claim online later, but lost the paper. i decided to open it up and maybe salvage the auto switch for a mod project. sure enough the battery read .04v on my DMM.

i did pick up a second one for curiosity, i saw them as a viable emergency ecig if i find myself without a backup on the go. By no means would i pay the $8 to use them regularly, but i would definitely buy again if i was caught in such an occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread