old noobie

Status
Not open for further replies.

toneman2121

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2019
philly
You don't have any friends that vape so you can get some juice to fill your tank? no friends!
Is local vape shop too far away? oh yeah
Did you get extra coils? 4 pack

you say the d2 charges at 1a. the charger readout says .5a for both
435043119.jpg
my new dog, toby. i was just approved for his adoption. not sure when i can pick him up

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I'm still learning about external batteries and chargers (even though I'm really into electronics in general) You must have new model... mine just has two lights, no readout. Might vary depending on how low batteries are. Light(s) go from red to green when charged (I'm doing mine right now actually) It gets warm but not hot... check it just in case.
You got to me with the adopt a dog thing :)

toneman2121

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2019
philly
I'm still learning about external batteries and chargers (even though I'm really into electronics in general) You must have new model... mine just has two lights, no readout. Might vary depending on how low batteries are. Light(s) go from red to green when charged (I'm doing mine right now actually) It gets warm but not hot... check it just in case.
You got to me with the adopt a dog thing :)
i was being paranoidial. at this time bay 1 is almost finished and bay 2 has caught up and has 4 bars.

toneman2121

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2019
philly
So you did get 2 batteries :thumbs:
My charger is Nitecore D2... yours is D2EU... fancy!
So have you ever even taken a vape of someone else's device? Don't trip if you cough at first... it's normal. Draw into your mouth, then inhale. You get used to it and part of it is because of coming off the cigs.

can't WAIT to :vapor:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Just saw your other thread... the batteries are fine. I'm kinda like that... worry too much. I got a new mod recently and using my MTL tank at 14 watts. Forgot to lock the controls and got up late at night to vape. Went to turn it off (5 clicks) but was tired and my other little mod is 3 clicks. On this mod 3 clicks changes mode to TC. First thing in the morning (before I used it) I noticed it showed 600 deg 60 watts! It would have fried my coil for sure. Learn to lock those controls! Also, turn it off if carrying in a pocket.
There was a thread here where a guy was really frustrated with all the techno and complications of vaping. He said with cigs you just grab a lighter and it works every time (he made a good point) I hope he didn't give up on vaping.

Reactions: toneman2121
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread