Random DIY mixing and More

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
It appears that I'm very good at being very bad about cutting back on mixing new testers.

Macon County Line v2 • peach, apricot, butter pecan pie, milk and honey, brown sugar, drop of SS

v1 is written up with Roasted Pecans and Cream instead of the Butter Pecan Pie and includes a French Vanilla as well.
I'm going to see where the slightly simpler v2 goes before trying out (or rewriting) v1.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Are recipes with 15% or more flavorings more for mouth to lung vaping?
    Is it vice-versa for direct to lung?
    I think it totally depends on the recipe and what device you’re using. I regularly test pods with the same low percentage mixes that I use in rtas and tanks. Some mtl devices handle low percentage mixes just fine. I do find that I prefer net tobacco mixes in mtl tanks or pods.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Howdy random folks. It seems that the guessers were only half right. It did rain last night, but not today, so no delivering packages in the rain. It was wet and muddy, so it's good I had on rain boots. There were extra people so the routes for my town were split into 4 instead of 2. Good thing, as one of the Amazon trucks was very late in dropping off pallets at the post office and the packages can't be sorted until all the pallets are present. So most of us sat around, on the clock, for an hour and we all got a late start. I got done at the same time as usual.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I think it totally depends on the recipe and what device you’re using. I regularly test pods with the same low percentage mixes that I use in rtas and tanks. Some mtl devices handle low percentage mixes just fine. I do find that I prefer net tobacco mixes in mtl tanks or pods.
    I'd definitely agree with you there Mate! I'm only a reasonably new mixer myself but have made up recipes from under 5% to over 15% to suit my RDL vaping. It all depends on what % the recipe requires, everything still tastes fantastic and that's the main thing!! I do notice many of the top mixers on elr vape at higher wattages and still make their recipes exactly the same too, ranging from lower to higher %% :thumb:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Howdy random folks. It seems that the guessers were only half right. It did rain last night, but not today, so no delivering packages in the rain. It was wet and muddy, so it's good I had on rain boots. There were extra people so the routes for my town were split into 4 instead of 2. Good thing, as one of the Amazon trucks was very late in dropping off pallets at the post office and the packages can't be sorted until all the pallets are present. So most of us sat around, on the clock, for an hour and we all got a late start. I got done at the same time as usual.
    Glad the rain missed you.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi,hitt :) Don’t work to hard.
    I got those two things done and I’m going to go sit in front of the tv and get my laptop out to see if I can at least get started on the Oxbar review.

Users who are viewing this thread