Stainless T-tips back in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you so much!

You are right, the 510 and 901 atomizers do have a slightly different diameter, but since the T-tip has a rubber o-ring, it can conform to the different atomizer types.

A little tip for you, when inserting or taking out the ttip, don't just push it straight in, twist it as you are inserting or removing it, it'll go in much easier! :)

ZERO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
people's republic
I really dig mine...:thumbs:
V2005.jpg

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I also should have in the new Stainless steel and aluminum "Shorty" 510/901 as well as some aluminum 801's.

You are killing me here David... I think at this point I will just route my paycheck directy to you....

Oh....... I am going to need at least 2 SS shorty and 2 aluminum shorties.....

:thumbs:

Kris

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Ok Just went to his website....And i do see the difference between 510 and 801....The 801 is a lot shorter, got that part....So why make the 510/901 that short is there a benefit to it ???? Am i missing something here:confused::confused::confused:

Looks... Plus it will cut down on overall device length when the shorter t-tip is on...

Kris

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Looks... Plus it will cut down on overall device length when the shorter t-tip is on...

Kris

I guess that makes sense.....But the jury is still out for me, on this one.....I have to hear it from the horses mouth....:):):) Because right now, i believe we are all speculating on exactly what the shorty is.....Unless you have an insight that we don't know about....:):):) Do you :confused::confused::confused:

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I guess that makes sense.....But the jury is still out for me, on this one.....I have to hear it from the horses mouth....:):):) Because right now, i believe we are all speculating on exactly what the shorty is.....Unless you have an insight that we don't know about....:):):) Do you :confused::confused::confused:

No inside information here my friend.... Just guessing what a shorty would be and that made the most sense to me....

Kris

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
No inside information here my friend.... Just guessing what a shorty would be and that made the most sense to me....

Kris

Ok Kris i believe you buddy.....Just wish Dave come on here, and kind of explain this shorty thing.....So i can maybe place an order and be like 1 or 2 on the list or something to that effect.... :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread