Thanks ECF and Rick with vaporally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan247

Oct 4, 2011
Bellevue WA.
I just wanted to say thank you to the forum here and to Rick from vaporalley (atmos). I joined this forum about 3 weeks ago or so and this is only the second time I have posted anything, I am more of a reader. I purchased a standard ecig kit at the local smoke shop for around $90 after I got extra stuff, it was a big and popular brand that sells only the same type of 510 battery that comes with a charger that looks like a pack of smokes. Well it was great for the first 2 days and then my 2 batteries started blinking blue all the time and only holding a charge for about 15 decent puffs. I immediately used this as an excuse to go back to buying the $8 a day can of chew. Thank God I didnt give up completely, that night I started doing research and came across this wonderful site of knowledgeable people taking vaping to a new level. I found Rick, owner of VaporAlley - Stroll down the alley for great products. And he answered all of my stupid questions and I learnt more in that one conversation about E Cigs then I did during my entire adventure with that other company. He actually answered a phone call from me, and I have made about 3 decent sized orders since then, and he has answered several more stupid questions since then, and always responds to my emails in most cases with in 24 hours. Buying my 6V "COPPER" Mod from Rick has been one of the best decision I have ever made for myself and families future. I am just giving my experience, this site is full of tons of great suppliers just like Rick. If you are having trouble with decisions or knowledge shoot him an email, even if its not about his stuff he will still give his help and advice. I have asked him about other suppliers stuff and he will recommend what you are looking for even if he doesnt have it. Like I said dont stay in the back ground because getting off your smoking or chewing habits can change and save your life. Between all the forum and the suppliers that care, find that person or company that will give you the time of day, and if they dont then move on to the next one until you do. Thanks for letting me share my wonderful experience with ECF and Rick. :vapor:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
welcome_to.gif

And yes, quite a 'family' here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread