Understanding E-Cigarette Juice: Seeking Clarification

mosesrd

May 5, 2024
Hey everyone,

I've been using e-cigarettes for a while now and recently I've been curious about the different types of e-cigarette juices available in the market.

I've noticed there's a wide variety of flavors and nicotine strengths, but I'm still unsure about a few things.

Firstly, what exactly is e-cigarette juice made of? Are there any harmful ingredients I should be aware of? Also, how do I determine the right nicotine strength for me?

I'd appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on these questions or share their experiences with different e-cigarette juices.

Reactions: Izan

mosesrd

May 5, 2024
Hey everyone,

I've been using e-cigarettes for a while now and recently I've been curious about the different types of e-cigarette juices available in the market.

I've noticed there's a wide variety of flavors and nicotine strengths, but I'm still unsure about a few things.

Firstly, what exactly is e-cigarette juice made of? Are there any harmful ingredients I should be aware of? Also, how do I determine the right nicotine strength for me for example E-Zigaretteria?

I'd appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on these questions or share their experiences with different e-cigarette juices.
thanks in advance for any help

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Firstly, what exactly is e-cigarette juice made of? Are there any harmful ingredients I should be aware of? Also, how do I determine the right nicotine strength for me?

Made of PG (propolyne glycol), VG (vegetable glycerin) and nic. PG and VG are used in many products, and are safe enough to eat. No, no studies on inhalation. But all serious research shows that vaping is at least 95% LESS harmful than smoking. Nothing as safe as clean air (if you live where you can find that!), but I'll take the huge harm reduction.

Strength of nic? What ever level keeps you vaping and not smoking. We're all different, have different needs and wants. If the level you vape now does the trick, either stay there and be happy, or gradually reduce it, step by step. If you find a reduced level leaves you vaping nonstop, maybe kick it back up.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
What are you using now and at what strength? It will be measured in either percentage or by volume, i.e. % or mg/ml. For instance, I'm vaping my nicotine strength at 6mg/ml or 0.6%. However much you need to keep you from craving a cigarette is the perfect amount for you. As far as flavors go, whatever you think you might like, I'm sure that flavor is out there. Tell us more about what equipment and vape liquids you are using. Inquiring minds must know.

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

Users who are viewing this thread