Zovoo Cubebar 600 Disposables Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
Zovoo Cubebar 600 Disposables Review

upload_2022-8-22_2-45-45.png

With thanks to Zovoo/Voopoo (thanks Fiona!), I am pleased to present to you, lovely lot, the CubeBar 600!

Yes, it is another iteration of a vape disposable, but having tested so many by now, I can tell you that not all of them are made equal. And we shall have a look at what the Zovoo CubeBar600 brings to the table in this review, after my use of them these past weeks.

Quick specs and features:

- Dimensions at 96 x 18 x 18 mm. It’s small and shaped kind of like an olive oil bottle with a very short neck!

- 400 mAh battery.

- Appears to be made from PC and PCTG.

- Having a 1.5 ohms coil.

- 2 mL of e-liquid capacity and I suppose the “600” in the model name hints towards a 600-puff life, which is typical of a 2mL capacity disposable vape device.

- Available in 10 flavours per Zovoo’s website.

The device comes in stylish and colourful packaging with loads of information printed around the outer box including device specs, manufacturer information, and of course the flavour! Surprisingly, this device comes with a user manual inside the box- something I rarely see with disposables.

It is mainly made of plastic which makes it very lightweight. The brand and flavour are printed in front, and its bottom has an LED light that activates when vaping and lights up when battery becomes low. It’s simple and straightforward, free from extra features such as airflow control or ability to recharge the battery.

The device shell itself has a vertical stripe design going on that appears to be underneath the outermost plastic coating, and this adds a little more flair to its looks. The mouthpiece is fixed but is quite comfortable, as it narrows a little from the device body but then flares out towards the tapered top.

It’s comfortable in the hand, easy to slip inside one’s pocket, and is very portable making it an ideal carry device.

upload_2022-8-22_2-46-1.png

From a performance point of view, I have to say that the CubeBar 600 actually surprised me a little! The auto draw is very responsive, delivering a smooth and quiet vape. But there were two things that really stood out for me with the CubeBar 600 against most disposables I have reviewed, and that is draw tightness and draw warmth. In terms of tightness, it’s akin to almost a tight MTL that is amazingly close to that from a cigarette. I’m really impressed by that!

Now, most TPD (read: 2 mL capacity) disposables I’ve tried are often cool on the vape, perhaps to maximise puff life whilst preserving the battery as much as possible. Not the CubeBar 600, as this one actually gives a decent and warmish MTL vape. And for someone like me, that warmth just adds a little extra to the satisfaction I want to achieve when vaping. The vape just really hits the spot for me!

upload_2022-8-22_2-46-15.png

I was sent five flavours to try, namely: Cola Ice, Blood Orange Ice, Honeydew Ice, Pineapple Mango, and the quite unique Ginger Lemonade. These were pleasant to vape, with dense flavour and actually not dry-tasting unlike some disposable on the market. Although they all have a touch of cooling in them, the “ice” feeling doesn’t overwhelm the taste or main favour notes which is always a pro. They all tasted as I expected, but truth be told I wasn’t sure what to expect of the Ginger Lemonade having never vaped this type of flavour before. Well, surprisingly it was actually quite nice and refreshing! It kind of tastes like a sweet soothing lozenge you might pop in when you’ve got a sore throat. Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t taste like medicine, rather a strong lemonade sprinkled with mild ginger taste. I quite liked it!

Final Thoughts:

I would happily recommend the Zovoo CubeBar 600, no question about it! For those that use disposable vapes, or vapers wanting an easy back-up device, and most of all for smokers wanting to switch to vaping, you can’t really go wrong in choosing the CubeBar 600. It will satiate your nicotine and MTL draw cravings (regarding the draw cravings, ex-smokers will know what I’m talking about).

My sincerest thanks again to Zovoo/Voopoo for allowing me to review these products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread