Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Zovoo-Cubebar-600-Prefilled-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at the Zovoo Cubebar 600. I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item in this Test. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Zovoo Cubebar 600; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:
    • 1 hole air intake
    • 10 fresh flavors
    • Led light
    • 2ml capacity
    • Up to 600 puffs

Zovoo-Cubebar-600-Prefilled-2.jpg

► Zovoo Cubebar 600; Packaging:
    From a purely single-use product like this one certainly does not expect a sumptuous package, however the small multicolored cardboard clearly suggests what will be inside it, the package shows the image of this item and other numerous information.

Zovoo-Cubebar-600-Prefilled-3.jpg

► Zovoo Cubebar 600; Packing List:
    • Cubebar 600 device Dragbar
    • User Manual

Zovoo-Cubebar-600-Prefilled-4.jpg

• Zovoo has also created a 10pcs Maxi pack of Cubebar 600 for sale.

Zovoo-Cubebar-600-Prefilled-5.jpg

► Zovoo Cubebar 600; Technical data:
    The Cubebar 600 has an elegant compact design with watertight seal and with a single small air inlet hole combined with a Coil which on this pod is 1.5Ω the vape should be full-blown MTL extraction. Normally, the cartridge is pre-filled with 20 mg / ml of nic salts depending on the buyer's region. The VooPoo-derived chipset should guarantee the small battery of only 400mAh an incredible vaping autonomy of 600 puffs.

Zovoo-Cubebar-600-Prefilled-6.jpg

► Zovoo Cubebar 600; Introduction:
    The Zovoo brand has recently reached an important milestone in the sales of Dragbar series products with the remarkable figure of 1,000,000 pieces sold in more than 50 countries and regions such as North America, Europe and Southeast Asia. Furthermore, the Zovoo brand has recently won the Best Newcomer of Vapourround Awards 2022. In fact, on May 27th the Vaper Expo UK was successfully held in Birmingham with the presence of over 1000 international vaping brands and with over 100,000 professional visitors who attended the show. The exhibition lasted 3 days and on the second day, Vapouround, the world's leading media in the electronic atomization sector, announced the winners and ZOVOO took first place in the Best Newcomer category.

On August 4, 2022, the new series of disposable electronic cigarettes ZOVOO CUBEBAR "Magic Cube" is officially launched. There are three different models in this new series: CUBEBAR 600, CUBEBAR 2500 and CUBEBAR 4000. But here I will take a look at the features and highlights of the Cubebar 600 (TPD) only as we are in a country subject to certain legislation.

CUBEBAR 600 has a similar appearance to a small cubic bottle, with bright colors in correlation depending on the "flavor" it contains. The final part of the drip-tip simulates the glass of the neck of a bottle, I am uncontrollably attracted to vape these small devices, well aware of the goodness of these e-liquids preloaded by Zovoo because I have already had the opportunity to know them and I can not forget how good and tasty most of them are.

Zovoo-Cubebar-600-Prefilled-7.jpg

The small plastic bottle shows on one side the cubital inscription "Zovoo" and the taste associated with it, the surface is extremely smooth to the touch and without further writing.

Zovoo-Cubebar-600-Prefilled-8.jpg

To cover the inlet hole of the Drip Tip we find a silicone plug that is installed by the manufacturer and that is part of the packaging. Of course, before vaping you have to extract it, just as you have to remove the adhesive label located on the bottom of the device, this adhesive label serves to protect the battery from any false activations during the transport of the goods and in the display before the sale. Once the label is removed, you can see the hole for the air to pass through to the vaporization core. This hole also incorporates a LED that emits pulsed light during use and when the battery is flat and the internal e-liquid is completely exhausted, the light will flash to warn us that the time for disposal has come.

Zovoo-Cubebar-600-Prefilled-9.jpg

Zovoo-Cubebar-600-Prefilled-10.jpg

► Zovoo Cubebar 600; 10 Flavors Available:
    ZOVOO CUBEBAR 600 combines great performance and juicy tastes with a richer mix of flavors and with different degrees of sweetness and ice, including:

• Honeydew Ice
    • Blood Orange Ice
    • Pineapple Mango
    • Ginger Lemonade
    • Cola Ice
    • Red Bull Ice
    • Mint Watermelon
    • Peach Oolong
    • Blueberry Raspberry
    • Passion Fruit Lime

Zovoo-Cubebar-600-Prefilled-11.gif

► Zovoo Cubebar 600; Vaping test & final conclusions:
    In the elegant and pocket-sized device CUBEBAR 600 a normal Coil has been updated and introduced, therefore no longer in ceramic as it was on the previous Z700GT. CUBEBAR 600's upgraded vape core before disposal is capable of giving away around 600puff with its 2ml e-liquid content (TPD). In addition, the new coil widens the heating area also accelerating the activation speed, the vapor is nice dense and the flavor is quite soft and satisfying. Multiple system with watertight seal is adopted to solve the problem of e-liquid leaks during transport, storage and vaping. No more leaking problems, now vapers can enjoy a fresh, long-lasting and enjoyable vaping experience.

I have been sent some flavors among the 10 available and are; Ginger Lemonade, Blood Orange Ice, Pineapple Mango, Cola Ice, Passion Fruit Lime. All of these flavors are pre-loaded with 20mg of nic salts. The tastes all have in common a sweet and ripe fruity part, some have a more or less powerful iced part. The MTL / RDL type Puff goes well with these excellent fruity flavors because it offers a good airiness that rewards the flavor without reducing the "hit in the throat" effect. I must say that the operation of the Cubebar 600 was really flawless, the Puff is very smooth, quiet and free of spit. Delivery is stable and pleasant until the last puffs and there is absolutely no leak. This preloaded product from Zovoo also proved truly irresistible to us. Take a look at the products of Zovoo and enjoy the vape.

I would like to thank Zovoo for providing me with these kits. I hope this review was useful for anyone looking to buy the Zovoo Cubebar 600.
    CUBEBAR 600/2500/4000 - ZOVOO By Your Side

Thanks for reading.

Zovoo-Cubebar-600-Prefilled-12.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread