• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

So ladies, what do you think of the new Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
supposedly you don't need tapatalk to access the forums, they should respond/resize nicely to mobile phones.....

it's gonna take a bit of getting used to but for the most part i like it, i guess....could use a bit of css editing for a bit better format, but otherwise it's a forum :)

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
supposedly you don't need tapatalk to access the forums, they should respond/resize nicely to mobile phones.....

it's gonna take a bit of getting used to but for the most part i like it, i guess....could use a bit of css editing for a bit better format, but otherwise it's a forum :)
I know but I'm resistant to change, lol. I may try it the regular way on the other phone. (If I download the newest Tapatalk it might delete the older version I use for other forums.) :)

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I was stupid and deleted ECF from my old version of Tapatalk and now I can't add it back in. I thought I was going to have to log in again and I did that before my coffee kicked in this morning. :'( Still, I'm on Tapatalk fine on this phone. I don't have a computer right now so I can't see the changes.
    You're in for a shock then!! :lol:

Reactions: Puff2K

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I know, haha! :D I wish I could see what you're seeing right now. Maybe I'll try the mobile version.
    Maybe you shouldn't :lol:

once i can spell right lol....at least for the moment i can add more than one image :)
    and hello :D
    Oh hey, lot's of people mis-spelled tootle puffer :laugh:

Last edited:
    Reactions: Shadav

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.