Attack of the Hana Modz Clone. Let's wait together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fathomrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Costa Mesa ca
I have an authentic mini, but wanted a full size as well. Couldnt get one of course, so I jumped on a group buy for an orange clone (no logos, 18650 batt). I will get it early May, and will def. be writing back in here to do a direct comparison to my authentic.

Yea actually I just picked up my black mini yesterday from a local b&m very happy about it and works great! I can't wait to see how they compare as well.

Fathomrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Costa Mesa ca
Will they have the Chinese equivalent to the Evolv DNA30?

Yes they are supposed to be 1:1 so I am assuming they have cloned the chip as well. When I saw that you could add your own battery and not use a lipo I was SOLD :) I really did not want to have some no name china lipo battery in my device.

MikeA5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Methuen, MA
Lol , Right?

"I DONT NORMALLY DO PRE ORDERS... BUT WHEN I DO, ITS FOR A HANA CLONE" LOLOLOLOLOL

I love box mods and for this price I couldn't pass it up especially if it has a DNA30 like electronics. Does anybody know any details of the 30 watt chip/board in it, other than it takes a single 18650 battery?

Edit,
and other than the specs shown on the Elev8vape site. Like who makes the chip/board etc?

Last edited:

MikeA5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Methuen, MA
After the super suck vapes preorder wait I have become a more patient man!

It's amazing that there is a 8-10 week delivery wait for the authentic Hana DNA30 at SS Vapes. To me, things change so fast in this industry that in that amount of time it may actually just be another run of the mill mod. The long wait and price of $250 was just not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread