Spotting a Hana clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazyex

Mar 15, 2014
www.facebook.com
I was thinking the same as bsoplinger. My question is about the battery on the VS. How is the battery life with that 1200 mah when +20 watts // -1.0 ohm ? Or even 15 watts and + 1.0 ohm.

If you chain vape a sub ohm build at 20W+ the battery may last you 1.5-2hrs maybe even less off a full charge (it drains pretty quickly.) I currently have a 1.5ohm build on my kayfun and I have it set at 14W. I don't chain vape so the battery will last me from 8am-6pm (a whole work day) and I still have a third of the battery left by the time I get home.

The VS is a pass through so battery life shouldn't be a real problem. If you carry an external battery to charge it on the go you'll be good if you aren't near a computer or wall charger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Lazyex

Mar 15, 2014
www.facebook.com
I believe the Hana V3 mini is also a 1200 mah li-po battery that can also be used as a pass through. But the VS trumps it for the cheaper price tag, size, weight, customer service and availability. Lol

If you really want to check them out here's the link to their thread here on Tapatalk. There's a good number of active members who can answer any questions you have on the VS.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507653
Vaporshark DNA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gonzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Marietta, GA, USA
I was between a Hana mini and a VaporShark DNA30, back when they were on pre-order for the first batch, and went with the VS in gunmetal for the size, price, availability and customer service in case something happens to it or for when the battery finally dies. I've ran it from .7ohm dual coil to 1.7ohm single coil, from 9.5 watts to 30 watts and it really is a great little APV, and everything sits flush on it. It is also super comfortable and a joy to use.

brekec88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
US
Not all Hana Modz have the hologram sticker. I think it is mainly the early production models that don't have it. Also they all have a matching parts number that is etched/scratched in on the bottom corner of the back plate and again on the mod by where the battery goes in. If they have it now then its not a clone though, no one in the US has one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread