Complete newby needs advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayla B

Jul 26, 2015
Howdy,
Firstly, if anything similar to this has been posted before I apologise. I'm completely new to forums in general and my phone is just not my friend right now.
Okay, so I started vaping a few days ago. I just had a quick question about replacement batteries etc. This is the e-cig I bought...
Vampire Vape E-Cig + 4x 10ml Vampire Vape E-Liquid

I was looking at other websites and noticed a few batteries that look very similar, but I just don't know what model ect I need. I just about managed to buy some more clearomizers, but now I'm at a total loss. I just wanted to buy a couple of batteries in different colours, but the site that I originally bought from doesn't have what I want. Okay, so I'm rambling now, but you get the point. If any one can help a clueless dolt, I'd much appreciate it :)

Kayla B

Jul 26, 2015
Howdy,
Firstly, if anything similar to this has been posted before I apologise. I'm completely new to forums in general and my phone is just not my friend right now.
Okay, so I started vaping a few days ago. I just had a quick question about replacement batteries etc. This is the e-cig I bought...

I was looking at other websites and noticed a few batteries that look very similar, but I just don't know what model ect I need. I just about managed to buy some more clearomizers, but now I'm at a total loss. I just wanted to buy a couple of batteries in different colours, but the site that I originally bought from doesn't have what I want. Okay, so I'm rambling now, but you get the point. If any one can help a clueless dolt, I'd much appreciate it :)

Kayla B

Jul 26, 2015
Howdy,

Kayla B

Jul 26, 2015
Did you buy from VampireVape? I just checked and they have all the colours available in the eGo VV and 900mah eGo standard...

Vampire Vape Branded Ego C-Twist VV Battery 900mah

Yeah, I did. Thanks for that. It was the battery name I was having problems with as it wasn't stated on my order. I've seen different colours and custom made batteries elsewhere. Just wanted to make sure I was ordering the right kind is all :)

Reactions: stevegmu

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome to the board. New members aren't allowed to post links until they get their five posts in and get promoted to full member. Is this what you bought? If so, that is a standard eGo type battery that happens to have the VV logo printed on it. Any other eGo type battery should work with your clearos. They make them with larger and smaller batteries, and other options like variable voltage. All of them will work.

Kayla B

Jul 26, 2015
NO bother Kayla many here like to help out new vapers:)

Just an FYI I noticed that you have 3 threads titled the same as this one. the admins/mods her kind of frown upon that.
Maybe just a glitch because your on your phone posting?

Hmm... I only posted once. Must be a phone glitch. I shall go and see if I can rectify it. Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: Amraann
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread