Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
Gooey Butter Cake

Flavor 10/10
Throat Hit 7/10
Vapor Production 9/10

and I'm going to add....
Replicating the flavor of actual Gooey Butter Cake 10/10

I've never done a review on juice, mainly because taste is subjective and I'd hate to steer someone wrong.

After reading all the good things I decided I had to try this juice......but it was out of stock! So I decided to make the real thing and found a recipe for it. Ate the entire batch in 2 days and probably gained a pound or two.

When the juice came back in stock I jumped at the chance to try it! I loved it right off the bat and still do, I'm vaping it right now! The inhale is a beautiful balance of sweet cake with light butter. The exhale introduces the powdered sugar taste that is so realistic I swear I can feel the sugar on my lips.

The throat hit is there, but it's not an 'in your face' TH. I've tried it at different voltages and I find that the flavor really shines through at 4-6v.

The juice is a light amber color which was pleasing to me as I don't like juices that are black as tar, the clearer the better.

I found that no steeping time is necessary, this was a great tasty vape right out of the bottle!

IMO this juice is a must have for any lover of sweet cake juices!

Vape-a-licious juices can be found here: Candys Juice

If I've left out anything please let me know I'm totally new at this!

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Have you tried any other vendor's cake batter juices? Quite a few people like Vaperite's and KBV's version(not me, though) and was hoping for comparisons, as I've been searching for one that suits my tastes:)

This isn't a cake batter juice in the traditional sense. It doesn't have the cupcake type flavor. A Stl. Gooey Butter Cake is mostly butter, eggs, sugar, & cream cheese, with a modified yellow cake base. After I tried Vape-a-licious GBC, I was so hooked on it that it was the only juice I vaped for weeks...a first for me. It's one of the best flavored juices I have tried, and I've tried a lot too. It was addicitive right out of the mailbox.

Get some...it's good...real good. :)

newbie2ec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
MD
I can compare to birthday cake by KBV....I tried it 2xs .....and it never really "did it" for me. Let it steep and steep and I still didnt get quite as much flavor as I had hoped for.... though I really think KBV is a wonderful vendor.

The GBC by vape a licious.....I have never been so impressed with a juice right out of my mailbox. I am a total GBC addict - it is THAT good!

Have you tried any other vendor's cake batter juices? Quite a few people like Vaperite's and KBV's version(not me, though) and was hoping for comparisons, as I've been searching for one that suits my tastes:)

Last edited:

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
PBI,
Gooey Butter Cake is a cake originally created in St. Louis. It is its own cake and should not be confused with cake batter, or birthday cake, carrot cake, or another other vape flavors. It is butterlicious.
A more fair comparison would be like-for-like, and as far as I know, only Vape-a-licious and Kick Bass Vapors offer gooey butter cake juices.

As far as which is better, that is subjective. I personally feel that KBV's version is more authentic but that is not to say that Vape-a-licious' is bad in any way.

Now if you weren't one of the lucky few who received KBV's Gooey Better Cake before they went on vacation, you are SOL because they are not putting it back onto their website until 8/4. So maybe try Vape-a-licious' until then? If you don't like one or the other, either will go super fast on the PIF forum.

I can compare to birthday cake by KBV....I tried it 2xs .....and it never really "did it" for me. Let it steep and steep and I still didnt get quite as much flavor as I had hoped for.... though I really think KBV is a wonderful vendor.

The GBC by vape a licious.....I have never been so impressed with a juice right out of my mailbox. I am a total GBC addict - it is THAT good!

Sassy Sadie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Vapers Paradise
PBI,
Gooey Butter Cake is a cake originally created in St. Louis. It is its own cake and should not be confused with cake batter, or birthday cake, carrot cake, or another other vape flavors. It is butterlicious.
A more fair comparison would be like-for-like, and as far as I know, only Vape-a-licious and Kick Bass Vapors offer gooey butter cake juices.

As far as which is better, that is subjective. I personally feel that KBV's version is more authentic but that is not to say that Vape-a-licious' is bad in any way.

Now if you weren't one of the lucky few who received KBV's Gooey Better Cake before they went on vacation, you are SOL because they are not putting it back onto their website until 8/4. So maybe try Vape-a-licious' until then? If you don't like one or the other, either will go super fast on the PIF forum.

I certainly agree! GBC is in a class all it's own! I was curious what your experience is with it?

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I feel like I just went on a sugar high from reading your review and what a gooey butter cake is. Waiting to get my order...this is going to be a long wait!

Hairball...

The GBC is just fantastic. :)

It's one of those "must try" flavors, like Boba's, Bounty Hunter, & Malty Toffee. It's hard to describe, but is addictive & tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread