Question about MBV nicotine base

Status
Not open for further replies.

queevil

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
I want to get into diy liquid to save money. I was thinking of ordering the 236ml bottle of nicotine base from mount baker Vapor. On the order options it asks to specify what percentage of PG/VG I want the base to be. Does this imply that no more PG/VG is needed, that all I need to do is add flavor? If so, that would be perfect as I'd like to keep it simple at first. Thanks in advance and happy vaping!

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
You'll still need to add PG/VG to the mix, especially if you order 36mg/ml or above from any vendor. You'll want to download the eJuiceMeUp calculator from the site below to see how much PG/VG you'll need to add as well as how much flavor to get the right calculations.

eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

I want to get into diy liquid to save money. I was thinking of ordering the 236ml bottle of nicotine base from Mount Baker Vapor. On the order options it asks to specify what percentage of PG/VG I want the base to be. Does this imply that no more PG/VG is needed, that all I need to do is add flavor? If so, that would be perfect as I'd like to keep it simple at first. Thanks in advance and happy vaping!

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
I want to get into diy liquid to save money. I was thinking of ordering the 236ml bottle of nicotine base from Mount Baker Vapor.

If you're looking to save money, get your nicotine base elsewhere. MBV's is much more expensive than the base offered by such vendors as ecigexpress.com and wizardlabs.us.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
If you're looking to save money, get your nicotine base elsewhere. MBV's is much more expensive than the base offered by such vendors as ecigexpress.com and wizardlabs.us.

Agreed. While MBV is a great company, their bases are super-expensive for what you get. WizardLabs & NudeNicotine are much cheaper and carry lab certification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread