Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
It's impossible to answer this question, as it would be based on personal opinion depending upon what each individual has used. There are literally hundreds of e-liquid manufacturers.

My best advice is to search for a vape shop with a flavor sample bar within reasonable driving distance, where you can test taste all the flavors prior to buying any. What I like, you may not like, and vice versa.

I will warn you that if you are looking for something that tastes like your cigarette, you're barking up the wrong tree:

Tips for Newbs Seeking Tobacco Cigarette Flavor

A Word on Vaping Technique

http://A Word on Vaping Technique​
For e-liquid, the typical nicotine recommendations are as follows:

1/2 pack per day or less = 6 mg nicotine
1 ppd = 12 mg
1 1/2 ppd = 18 mg
2 ppd = 24 mg

Figure on consuming at least 2 - 3 ml of liquid daily. Bottles are usually 10 or 30 ml volume.
E-liquid generally has concentrated nicotine, propylene glycol (Pg), vegetable glycerin (Vg) and flavoring extracts. The ratio of Pg and Vg is known as the pg/vg ratio, and a 50/50 blend is common.​

ecchi biscuit

Verified Member
Jun 21, 2015
red dot
It's impossible to answer this question, as it would be based on personal opinion depending upon what each individual has used. There are literally hundreds of e-liquid manufacturers.

My best advice is to search for a vape shop with a flavor sample bar within reasonable driving distance, where you can test taste all the flavors prior to buying any. What I like, you may not like, and vice versa.

I will warn you that if you are looking for something that tastes like your cigarette, you're barking up the wrong tree:

Tips for Newbs Seeking Tobacco Cigarette Flavor

1 ppd = 12 mg
1 1/2 ppd = 18 mg
2 ppd = 24 mg

Figure on consuming at least 2 - 3 ml of liquid daily. Bottles are usually 10 or 30 ml volume.
E-liquid generally has concentrated nicotine, propylene glycol (Pg), vegetable glycerin (Vg) and flavoring extracts. The ratio of Pg and Vg is known as the pg/vg ratio, and a 50/50 blend is common.​
thanks for the tip but unfortunately in singapore vaping is banned and i dont think we have any vape shops open.
if possible may i know what brand of juice you are using good sir.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Hi, ecchi! This IS a difficult situation, isn't it! Here are a couple of vendors I really like. I don't know whether they ship to Singapore, though ...
Nicoticket (they have a forum here on ECF. Very friendly people:))
Ahlusion - known especially for fruits
Teleos

You might also check out Giant Vapes online. They carry 100's of juices, and most have associated reviews. You can look at them by flavor, as well. That might help. There's also a cite called SpinFuel with great reviews of many vendors. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: ecchi biscuit

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
thanks for the tip but unfortunately in singapore vaping is banned and i dont think we have any vape shops open.
if possible may i know what brand of juice you are using good sir.
You're in a tough situation, political-wise, if you wish to begin vaping. There's a sub-forum here which may help you:

International Forums

I use e-liquids from a wide variety of American manufacturers, but it's my guess that they will not ship to your country:

Space Jam, NicQuid, Virgin Vapor, Dripeez, VapeRite, Five Pawns, Cyclops Vapor, Smokeless Image Volt E-liquid, etc

Denverizzles

Jun 22, 2015
You should buy a bunch of different juices at various pg/vg ratios and then decide which flavors/brands that you like best. No one can tell you what you'll like, so it's best to suck it up and buy a ton, in order to find out what you like right up front. it'll save you money later on, so you don't have to buy juice that you don't like

Reactions: ecchi biscuit

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Juice, or e-liquid:

1 ppd = 12 mg
1 1/2 ppd = 18 mg
2 ppd = 24 mg

E-liquid generally has liquid nicotine, propylene glycol (Pg), vegetable glycerin (Vg) and flavoring extracts. The ratio of Pg (for flavor and throat hit) and Vg (for vapor production) is known as the pg/vg ratio, and a 50/50 blend is common.

Tips for Novices Seeking Tobacco/Cigarette Flavors

ecchi biscuit

Verified Member
Jun 21, 2015
red dot
Hi, ecchi! This IS a difficult situation, isn't it! Here are a couple of vendors I really like. I don't know whether they ship to Singapore, though ...
Teleos

You might also check out Giant Vapes online. They carry 100's of juices, and most have associated reviews. You can look at them by flavor, as well. That might help. There's also a cite called SpinFuel with great reviews of many vendors. Best of luck to you![/QUOTEtha
You're in a tough situation, political-wise, if you wish to begin vaping. There's a sub-forum here which may help you:

International Forums

I use e-liquids from a wide variety of American manufacturers, but it's my guess that they will not ship to your country:

Space Jam, NicQuid, Virgin Vapor, Dripeez, VapeRite, Five Pawns, Cyclops Vapor, Smokeless Image Volt E-liquid, etc
thanks* for the tip

Reactions: Baditude

ecchi biscuit

Verified Member
Jun 21, 2015
red dot
Teleos

You might also check out Giant Vapes online. They carry 100's of juices, and most have associated reviews. You can look at them by flavor, as well. That might help. There's also a cite called SpinFuel with great reviews of many vendors. Best of luck to you!
haha it is a bummer, will check them out ! thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread