New to forum. Just quit smoking and looking for insight on e-cig safety/recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
nj
  • Deleted by Spencer87

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
@DJJonnyT Hello and Welcome to the forums!!! For your situation, I would suggest buying 24 mg PG based nicotine with a small bottle of PG and VG. Get the ejuice me up calculator and mix your own Unflavored ejuice at any ratio PG/VG/Nic you so choose. Higher Pg or higher Vg as everyone is different in that department. Unflavored has a really slight sweetness to it and you would not have to worry about diacetyls there. I have quit smoking using just that as flavors did not appeal to me until after I quit. I would use a simple Vision II Spinner battery paired with a Kangertech Emow tank running probably a 1.5 ohm coil. I would also recommend buying 2 batteries just incase you need one while the other is charging. 24 mg may be too much for you as you have not smoked long which is why you need extra bottle of Pg and Vg to lower the concentration of the nicotine. I know some companies sell lower nicotine but when I first started I only had option of 24 mg being the lowest in unflavored. Also the 24 mg would give you the option to find the right nic content for your own personal preference. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread