Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]The links don't work here. Too many of them for ECF :p but if you want to view a version where the links work click here.[/FONT]
18 MG 50 PG 50 VG
Introduction
Vita Bella is a NET. NET stands for Naturally Extracted Tobacco. The flavor is extracted from tobacco leaves not made in a lab. It is harder on atties and cartos than artificial flavors. I think Goodie Juices NETs are easier on the equipment then other NETs like Want2Vape's London. I think NETs create a greater flavor than non NETs.
It is hard to describe a tobacco vape other than it works for me or doesn't. Goodie juice Wrangler Red, TVR Toasted Tobacco (it turned too nutty), Sin City Menthol (for non NET tobaccos I recommend Goode juice's Apple Ehookah Shisha or Halo's Tukish Tobacco) work for me. To see the tons of tobacco ejuice did not workclick here. To view the view other Tobaco Ejuices I have reviewed click here.

Anyway, back to Vita Bella from Goode juice; this juice is amazing. The flavor is in your face strong and not subtle. For a tobacco vape it is more on the moist side it is not dry. It tastes like the Sherman Ovals I used to smoke. It has a yummy toasted taste that fuses with the other flavors and is out of this world. There is a hint of caramel that adds to the fusion of flavors but not too much where it over powers and is too sweet. It is great as an all day vape, or can be a great after-meal vape. When I first got it, I devoted one surge tank to it, and I liked it so much that I didn't need to charge the batteries for my Reo for days, when I usually go through two pair in a day(the surge tank is a bottom feeding tank that doesn't make sense on a bottom feeder like the Reo). This is what they say over at goodejuice to describe it,
Vita Bella is a Tobacco flavored treat that will whisk you away to another place. Made from Natural Tobacco, it's unique taste is slightly sweet with a full, rich Tobacco flavor that is exclusive to Goodejuice. If you only had to pick one flavor for the rest of your life, consider Vita Bella. It was designed to be so.
I agree with the description. I really enjoy this ejuice. It is the best tobacco ejuice that I have tried so far and I have tried a lot. Check out the over 100 juices I have reviewed. For me, this juice is above 10 out of 10 in enjoyment at higher wattages.

Bella+Vita.jpg

For the Vapor Production Key and how I rate E Juice click here To read how I grade the juices Juiciness click here

To find your wattage use the OHMS law or the link I provided in the "how I rate my ejuice". The numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key here. To see what I find juicy, click here. (I used the old chart where it is sweetness not the correct sweetness) 3.5 for this juice on the old cart means 10 in the new chart. 4 translates to 9.5 for the new chart for this juice. And so on sorry for the confusion.

Conclusion
Vita Bella from Goode Juice creates smooth clouds of vapor that have flavor that fuse together in an amazing fashion. I think Vita Bella from Goode Juice creates a taste better than analogs. I think steeping for longer than a week makes the flavor better but just by a tad. I have been vaping it right out of the envelope but you might want to wait a week. I highly recommend trying Vita Bella from Goode Juice. This juice is one of my favorites. I am definitely going to add it to my favorite juices list. The only fault I have with it is that they don't sell bottles over 30 ml :p

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Thanks for the review. It is always nice to see a shout out for Vita Bella.

However, and taste is subjective, I get no caramel from VB. It's a moist, smoky tobacco with vanilla custard notes. AND IT WORKS!

Now GJ4 from Goodejuice is caramel, since it's a NET RY4, but Vita Bella is a unique creature all it's own :)

You really don't get any hit of caramel? For me it fuses with the tobacco base to get the amazing flavor. That is strange you don't taste it. Out of curiosity what wattage do you vape Vita Bella at?

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Thanks to you, AAronY and Jefsview, I'm ordering some of this for my husband who is really struggling getting off the stinkies. Although he's a menthol smoker, he does enjoy the tobacco flavors. We've used everything up to 18mg, so I ordered this in 24mg. Since I'm up so late, what's a girl to do 'cept spend some money! Thanks for the awesome reviews guys.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I just couldn't get into any of Vita Bella or any of Goodejuice's stuff. Not bad by any means, but the flavor profiles are just not for me. This seems to be the case with all NETs. .
What do you mean by flavor profile? Is it that you prefer synthetic tobacco flavors over NETs or something else?

toothboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
Fayetteville, AR
What do you mean by flavor profile? Is it that you prefer synthetic tobacco flavors over NETs or something else?

I guess so. There's an underlying similarity in all of Goodejuice's liquids that I just didn't like. I noticed a similar profile in Vaperite's stuff that I didn't like either. But I do like HHV and other NETs, so maybe it's not ALL NETs, just some. But definitely I didn't care for Vaperite's or Goodejuice's stuff. Again, it wasn't bad it just wasn't my cup of tea.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Shout out for Vita Bella! Amazing juice, my personal favorite. Custardy vanilla that pairs perfectly with the tobacco. The only ingredients are the tobacco extract and Unicorn milk (Nick at GeJ milks the Unicorn himself), but the combined flavor is so unique and original. Perfection!
Glad you like it so much. Did you find the perfect steeping time?

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Glad you like it so much. Did you find the perfect steeping time?

Honestly, I'm one of the rare ones that finds it amazing straight from the mailbox and along it's journey of morphing with age. It does get better and benefits from a very long steep, but fresh it's still the king of my vape box.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Honestly, I'm one of the rare ones that finds it amazing straight from the mailbox and along it's journey of morphing with age. It does get better and benefits from a very long steep, but fresh it's still the king of my vape box.
what benefits do you notice? More refined flavors or do different flavors appear come out? I can not keep a bottle for more then a month even though I have a ton of other juice. Just curious if it is worth waiting for it to steep?

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
what benefits do you notice? More refined flavors or do different flavors appear come out? I can not keep a bottle for more then a month even though I have a ton of other juice. Just curious if it is worth waiting for it to steep?

Overall it becomes richer, and the tobacco and vanilla both take on different tones. A lot of GeJ tobaccos get "funky" with age, and that adds to the flavor. It takes a while for the big changes to happen, several months. Some people only like Vita after it reaches 6 months. I'm not one of them, I love it any age, but it does morph.

rd2ruin

Mar 12, 2013
Philly burbs
So I have GEJ Patriot, which definitely got 'funkier' after a couple months and I love it although it was a stormy affair at first.

I'm on a Volt, guess that 3.4 / 3.6 or that neighborhood. Can anyone speak to which flavor is more prominent at this level? I already have a caramelly ry4ish and was hoping for one closer to the vanilla side to compliment it.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
So I have GEJ Patriot, which definitely got 'funkier' after a couple months and I love it although it was a stormy affair at first.

I'm on a Volt, guess that 3.4 / 3.6 or that neighborhood. Can anyone speak to which flavor is more prominent at this level? I already have a caramelly ry4ish and was hoping for one closer to the vanilla side to compliment it.

I've never gotten any caramel out of Vita Bella, only a smokey vanilla, and none of the custard notes until months of steeping and then using an RDA. It's always been tobacco and vanilla. GJ4, it's more tobacco and caramel with a touch of that smoky vanilla (and really tasty). Vita Bella, I've used on the Triton ego style battery in a mini-tank, so the 3.4/3.7 volts apply.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I've never gotten any caramel out of Vita Bella, only a smokey vanilla, and none of the custard notes until months of steeping and then using an RDA. It's always been tobacco and vanilla. GJ4, it's more tobacco and caramel with a touch of that smoky vanilla (and really tasty). Vita Bella, I've used on the Triton ego style battery in a mini-tank, so the 3.4/3.7 volts apply.

Do you think it only occurs at high wattages?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Do you think it only occurs at high wattages?

I think it more depends on the person. I don't use Ohm's law and have no device that registers wattage currently. I have built a few sub-ohm coils for the k100 mech, but the flavor has been consistent, i.e. no caramel for me, just smoky burley tobacco, vanilla, and in the dripper custard notes, but no noticeable caramel.

In the standard ego/Triton set-up, just a smoky vanilla and no custard notes.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I think it more depends on the person. I don't use Ohm's law and have no device that registers wattage currently. I have built a few sub-ohm coils for the k100 mech, but the flavor has been consistent, i.e. no caramel for me, just smoky burley tobacco, vanilla, and in the dripper custard notes, but no noticeable caramel.

In the standard ego/Triton set-up, just a smoky vanilla and no custard notes.
Interesting I have tried a couple of bottles and I taste carmel. I will revisit and get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread