billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Do you mean tobbaco notes for "spicier"? Or something else?

I wouldn't call it spicier if it were simply tobacco flavors. It's more exotic than that---like Chinese 5-spice or Indian curry or tandoori seasonings---warm rather than hot flavors. Very subtle, though.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I wouldn't call it spicier if it were simply tobacco flavors. It's more exotic than that---like Chinese 5-spice or Indian curry or tandoori seasonings---warm rather than hot flavors. Very subtle, though.
Oh interesting. Did you ever smoke sherman ovals when you smoked analogs? Didn't think of them as more then tobbaco notes.

GracieM

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
USA
What are your other favorites? Are they similar to mine??

I've tried a lot of e-liquid the past 6 months. Unfortunately, picky taste buds. Too many orders but not many of the one's you have reviewed...... just yet. Enjoy going through your site and reviews. Thinking of ordering a couple from Virgin Vapors next. There are a few you didn't care for that I have tried and agree.

I mainly buy tobacco flavored with an added flavor. Vapor Station, Prime vaping, and Bloog are few of my favorites right now. Vita Bella is good addition. Good Juice peanut-butter was pretty good too.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I've tried a lot of e-liquid the past 6 months. Unfortunately, picky taste buds. Too many orders but not many of the one's you have reviewed...... just yet. Enjoy going through your site and reviews. Thinking of ordering a couple from Virgin Vapors next. There are a few you didn't care for that I have tried and agree.

I mainly buy tobacco flavored with an added flavor. Vapor Station, Prime Vaping, and Bloog are few of my favorites right now. Vita Bella is good addition. Good Juice peanut-butter was pretty good too.

Cool. You have an interesting taste in juice. I can't do nutty ejuices. Hope you enjoy what you order. Be sure to tell me if their are any gems. I never heard of Bloog before. Is it a new company? Any recommendations from their? I really liked VS Blackberry but it was too watered down for me :( Guess I like more in your face flavors.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I had various Shermans way back when. But that was 40 years ago, I didn't smoke many of them, and I don't remember what they tasted like.
Nice. Just asked because they had a similar high quality notes like this one. At least in my memory. You might be right that the notes are different. :p I have a pack here but I spent too much on vaping to smoke again. Trying to make it to at least 5 years before I try smoking cigs on occasion. A bit over 3 years to go :p

zenman

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Fullerton, Ca
I have a bottle of Vita Bella that steeped for near 2 months. Out of the box, I couldn't deal with the grassiness. This has matured from an almost Bounty Hunter color to a deep, dark rich brown. This is one of the most complex juices I have ever had. A nice smooth Nat Sherman Cigarillo type tobacco base with just a hint of vanilla. I agree with Vapian's review that there is a graham cracker undertone; although very slight. Suppossedly, GJ has a new process that is kinder to cartos. It IS brutal withthe bottle I have but is just a masterpiece on my Cisco 306 and when in a fresh cart. All I can advise is buy a bottle,forget about it for a month and you will have something very special.
Vita Bella, if GJ can maintain a consistent recipe is destined to be a classic

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
And I meant Nat Sherman Havana Ovals.

yup those are the analogs it reminds me of too :p Why do you recommend steeping it for a month. I didn't notice that much change in flavor for my bottle. Vaped the 6ml out of the mail. Order a 30 ml had it for over a month now and getting the same flavors as before. Is there something I am missing?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I did not like GJ4 or vita bella, both just too sweet for me. Both of them burnt my boge sr cartomizer.
They both taste similar to me vita bella being a bit sweeter. They do taste a lot like High caliber our y 4.They all have a real sweet killa vanilla taste to me. If ya like sweet you"ll love em.

Really you think Vita Bella is sweeter then GJ4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread