Status
Not open for further replies.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Your not allowed to play LOL, that was part of the non existent small print that only applies to you. But tell me what color you would like #3 in the best and I will get one made for you! The photo doesn't really show it, but it a deep dark purple not black!

May I get in that "fine print" as well? I NEED ONE and a tank too. I would vote for three but I want it, so I vote for 4. *I know I will NEVER get one of these, what am I thinking? I am the losingest on ECF*

OK...........I vote for number 3.............sheet!

PS............How does one know when there is stock available? Is there an email notify somewhere or can someone have their palm greased? OR..............I have a friend named "Big Louie" ...........nah, that is not nice to strong arm folks. NM

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
May I get in that "fine print" as well? I NEED ONE and a tank too. I would vote for three but I want it, so I vote for 4. *I know I will NEVER get one of these, what am I thinking? I am the losingest on ECF*

OK...........I vote for number 3.............sheet!

PS............How does one know when there is stock available? Is there an email notify somewhere or can someone have their palm greased? OR..............I have a friend named "Big Louie" ...........nah, that is not nice to strong arm folks. NM

Thanks for voting Bonnie. Yup we sure do have a newsletter list. Visit the link below, add your email address and pick one or more of the newsletter topics:

Phiniac Glass Newsletter Subscriptions

I've never won a thing in my life either, not even a scratch off, but we have made this contest REALLY easy for all to play and anybody has a chance of winning. Also you might consider visiting our other thread, there are a few people who won more coupons then they can use and have offered to give them away, don't know if they are still available, but it is worth a PM:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...wn-pyrex-tanks-phiniac-com-now-available.html

Finally, our Christmas tree is finally up, so we will be adding a very small batch of tanks tonight.

Slot-Tech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
California
Jar-006 is the best but it's sold..
000_0003-3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread