Phiniac Pyrex Jar & Tank Contest ... It's "Mad"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Our next contest will begin on 12:00am 12/26! There will be three winners (see rules and prizes below for more details)

How to play:
Simply put, do you remember playing Mad Libs when you were a kid? Well that is what we are playing. For those who didn't play Mad Libs here is a brief explanation of the game:

Mad Libs is a game that has a short story with many key words replaced with blanks. Each blank is specified a category, such as "noun", "verb", "place", or "part of the body". One player (us) asks the other player (you), to contribute some word for the specified type for each blank, but without revealing the context for that word. Finally, the completed story is read. The result is usually comic, surreal and somewhat nonsensical. So we will give a form to fill out asking you for different types of words. And when we announce the winners, the full story will be revealed.

Contest Rules:

First Mad Lib Goes up Monday 12/26 and will run through 12/31
Winner will be picked on Sunday 1/1 and announced sometime that day on the forum.
Prize: 50% coupon

Second Mad Lib Goes up Monday 1/2 and will run through 1/7
Winner will be picked on Sunday 1/8 and announced sometime that day on the forum.
Prize: Tank of choice

Third and Final Mad Lib Goes up Monday 1/9 and will run through 1/14
Winner will be picked on Sunday 1/15 and announced sometime that day on the forum.
Prize: Jar (chosen for contest) plus tank of choice

The Jar prize can be seen here and was voted for by ECF members:
Phiniac Jar - Phiniac Glass

All prizes will be shipped FREE!

3 entries per person per Mad Lib.

Entries must be submitted through a form on our website:

Mad Libs Contest

We will choose each weeks winner based on which one makes us laugh the hardest… Please note, if we are not ...... in our pants, your submission will likely not win.

There are no further rules, keep it clean if you want, if not it is all good. In the event that a winning Mad Lib cannot be posted here on the ECF due to content, we will put it up on our website and provide a link for your viewing pleasure. If there are any entries that came close to the winner or tickled our fancy we will post those entries as well.

Last edited:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Here is the link to the first Mad Lib:

Mad Libs Contest

Remember it will run until the evening of 12/31 (Saturday) A winner will be announced sometime Sunday (probably later in the day to give us time to recover from our New Years eve celebrations) and the second Mad Lib will go up around 12:00am Monday.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Mad libs are awesome! I just wish I could read the end result after I submitted. Looking forward to reading the winners mad libs! :D

If we don't get swamped with entries, we will forward finished mad libs to the email you included when this mad lib is complete.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Submitted one... LOL... had to go to my teenager to remember the differences in the grammatical descriptions! LOL

Thanks for the contest!

LOL, we had the same problem!! We tried to write our own, but English classes were a VERY long time ago!! Maybe we will get it done for one of the upcoming ones.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
If we don't get swamped with entries, we will forward finished mad libs to the email you included when this mad lib is complete.

That would be awesome! Hey, I already submitted 3 but the first one I accidentally hit the enter button before i filled it in all the way, could I submit another to make up for that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread