【Vladdin Giveaway】#5 Number Game for Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunskoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2018
#Post 5
My last post. My opinion is that the rules of the contest are bad. It turns out that there are people who write in advance losing posts so that others wait for the right moment and write a couple of successful posts. It would be better to have a good old choice of a random post number. It's my opinion. I wish you all a good day!

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
5. This thread was locked the other day when I checked it. I agree with @dunskoy . This was a poor way to run a contest. Get your friends to waste their posts then swoop in for the win. With only 5 entries each I doubt we'll see another winner. Anyway that's my 2 cents.
Congrats to the two that managed to win.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Post #5 . . .

AND - "My" last post according to the rules as posted:
1. Everyone has 5 entries, so please don’t post over 5 times,

However, more importantly, I am very glad to see that WINNERS have been chosen since the thread was abruptly closed without any notice/reason last week, a lot of post were deleted (as a result - a lot of post numbers changed), and has now reopened . . .

So - It at least gives "Me" a chance to say to the 2 LUCKY WINNERS . . .

CONGRADULATIONS

First Winner:
:rickroll: @JackSun :rickroll:

Second Winner:
:rickroll: @SP013 :rickroll:

BTW: GOOD LUCK :thumbs: - to all of those who continue to enter & play . . . The Vladdin Giveaway Contest & "Rules" are way to confusing for "Me" . . . :confused:
Just Sayin' . . . ;)

animated-goodbye-image-0031.gif

Last edited:

Vladdinvapor_Alisa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello ECF fam,

I am sorry for the bad experience of the giveaway due to the thoughtless rules.
So far there are two winners get announced.
For the better experience, we decide to take the rest three prizes for a new giveaway. Please note the number game giveaway thread will close on 5th June 2019.

New Giveaway: 【6/12】Win VLADDIN RE & Carrying Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread