1 year ago today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
So it has been 1 year today that myself, my husband ,and my mother have been off the stinkies! I have learned almost everything about vaping on this forum. Lurked almost since the beginning and joined just last month, but I have read this forum up and down until my eyes bled.......LOL. To all the new vapers out there trying to do this, just keep experimenting and trying new things (equipement/juices) until you find your happy place. My sister in law vaped only cig-a-likes for an entire year and dropped down to 0 nic. and has finally quit entirely. My husband is and has been on 0 nic. since July and happily vapes still...he very much enjoys the flavors of his juices. My mother is on 4mg juices and just started using a vv device (innokin vv/v3 with aspire et-s/bvc) she had been happy with her cig-a-like batteries also.
Now for me, well I like new shiny things.....I took inventory and I have
cig-a-like batteries/ carts
ego/i-clear 16
spinners/vivi nova,s/kanger pro tanks
mvp/v2 / aspire et-s
z max/aspire naugtilus/bdc/bvc
clouper dna 30/Magma
2 Istick's / Atomic
a Nemesis,Chi You and finally a TOBH.........Holy hell thats a LOT of stuff, BUT I don't smoke any more and haven't since day one!! Keep up the fight, try new stuff and it can be done. ENJOY! :)

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
applause3.gif

Congrats X 3, Isn't it awesome? Continued success to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread