New compact stealth vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap0rnomics

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2014
United States
I currently have a Innokin MVP and an Aspire Nautilus Mini and as much as I love the setup I find myself wanting more power. I decided to pull the trigger on a new setup that I hope will be the best cost effective option for me to get the most flavor, vapor production, , and battery length when I am on the road and at work.

Last night I read about the new Aspire K1 BVC Glassomizer that uses the its own version of the bottom vertical coils that I currently use in my aspire nautilus mini. Smaller tank and more streamlined profile looks good. I purchased 3 tanks at $10.00 each so I can rotate flavors without emptying tanks and also I can cary refills with me on the road. The new Aspire BVC will work with older tanks listed below so if you have one of these older tanks upgrade to the new BVC for better taste, vapor production, no dry hits, and higher voltage/wattage tolerance.

Compatible Tanks for the new BVC (not the same BVC that the Nautilus Mini and Nautilus use)
Aspire ET-S Glass
Aspire Vivi Nova
Aspire Vivi Nova-S
Aspire Vivi Nova-S Glass
Aspire Mini Vivi nova
Aspire Mini Vivi nova-S
Aspire Mini Vivi nova-S Glass
Aspire CE5
Aspire CE5-S
Aspire ET
Aspire ET-S
Aspire Maxi
Aspire E-Pen
Aspire Mini E-Pen

The next purchase was the new Eleaf istick 20w. With its tiny size, 2200mah battery, and 20watt potential it may be the ultimate portable vaping powerhouse. I will keep you all posted on updates. The tanks should arrive wednesday and the eleaf is on preorder so I won't likely get it before the beginning of October.

For a total of $39.99 for the Eleaf and $10.00 for the Aspire K1 this is going to be the most amazing tiny 20Watt setup from a price benefit standpoint available on the market. I can't wait. The future of affordable quality vaping is upon us.

rBAAaFP_ORqAPl65AACCQdHOTfI317_wa8de0_l.jpg rBAAaFP_ORuAAWYvAACaJY40-uc403_wa8de0_l.jpg istick_03.jpg mqdefault.jpg lmlc2dp.jpg

Last edited:

Vap0rnomics

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2014
United States
Here are the new Aspire BVC they work with the K1 and the following older tanks

Aspire ET-S Glass
Aspire Vivi Nova
Aspire Vivi Nova-S
Aspire Vivi Nova-S Glass
Aspire Mini Vivi nova
Aspire Mini Vivi nova-S
Aspire Mini Vivi nova-S Glass
Aspire CE5
Aspire CE5-S
Aspire ET
Aspire ET-S
Aspire Maxi
Aspire E-Pen
Aspire Mini E-Pen
$_12.JPG $_12 (1).JPG

Vap0rnomics

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2014
United States
I can hardly wait to hear how the istick performs. It looks very promising.

Agreed. It just may be the perfect mod for 95% of us. I like simplicity, battery life, and a compact size. This most likely won't be for the 150 watt ticking time bomb Cloud Chasing elite but at 20 watts paired with the right tank this should be a very respectable device. We will see shortly. Fingers crossed.

Vap0rnomics

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2014
United States
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Cross-posting is not permitted
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread