2 weeks in and not looking back

Status
Not open for further replies.

matda2

Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
DFW-Texas
My brother started vaping a few months ago and I planned on doing a little research and maybe purchase one myself but I put it off. Then a month ago a friend at work brought one and told me how much he liked it and how easy it was to quit smoking. So I looked into it and ordered a Joye 510 starter kit from myvaporstore the day before my family vacation started.

When I returned it was anxiously awaiting for me in the mailbox. I unboxed it and began vaping away. I liked vaping but wasn't in love yet. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong and decided to surf the web for more info and found this place. First I read and tried several different cart mods and that made an amazing difference. I also decided to order some cartos and some juice from tasty vapor after reading alot of praise on both.

A few days later my juice and cartos arrived, now I was in love with vaping and went from smoking 1 and a half packs a day to 3 cigs a day. The cartos are an amazing difference. Can't wait to try the new cartos with no filler.

The juice is what has me hooked. I ordered 3 flavors: Atomic Cinnacide, Geoffs Blend and Tasty Finger and can't decide which is my favorite, I can vape any of them all day long. Can't wait to try another flavor.

A week and a half in I decided that I wanted more and ordered a Joye ego for battery life. I work 12 hours and the batteries for the 510 are not lasting long enough. I also ordered the Xhaler which arrived this morning. This thing is AMAZING!!!! been vaping on it occasionally at 5v since the batteries finished charging and WOW! WOW! WOW! Havn't tried the 3.7v or the 6v options yet.

I'd like to say thanks for this forum for all the great info.

I would also like to thank a few vendors

myvaporstore- got me started and shipping was quick
madvapes- answered a few questions I had and shipped my order of cartomizers quickly, also threw in a free juice sampler.
Altsmoke- I havn't ordered anything from them yet (planned on ordering the Silver Bullet, but they were out of stock) but they responded to an email within a few minutes.
tasty vapor- what can i say that hasn't been said
nhaler- quick shipping a he threw in a few xtras

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
A week and a half in I decided that I wanted more and ordered a Joye ego for battery life. I work 12 hours and the batteries for the 510 are not lasting long enough. I also ordered the Xhaler which arrived this morning. This thing is AMAZING!!!! been vaping on it occasionally at 5v since the batteries finished charging and WOW! WOW! WOW! Havn't tried the 3.7v or the 6v options yet.

And so how long did the batteries in the Xhaler last? Was it sufficient to get you through your work day?

You picked the best juices, BTW. You done good, kid. Welcome to ECF. Thanks for sharing.

matda2

Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
DFW-Texas
And so how long did the batteries in the Xhaler last? Was it sufficient to get you through your work day?

You picked the best juices, BTW. You done good, kid. Welcome to ECF. Thanks for sharing.

It probably would last through my work day, not sure only used it a few hours so far, but want something smaller. I have to stealth vape at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread