24 mg juice that is smooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy b

Jul 7, 2011
Long Beach
Does anyone know of any e juice that is 24 mg that will not give a newby that gross residual irritation in the back of the throat? All the 24 mg juices I have tried taste and feel like a stale cigarette. Like inhaling a cigar. I like the way the 24 mg makes me feel as far as nicotine cravings go, but the only juice the back of my throat can handle at the moment is in 18 mg form and I find myself needing too much of that. Currently using 30:70 pg to vg juice with a eGo 650 mah w/ atty and drip tip. Like is their any flavor that would help mask the irritation of the 24 mg? I have only been vaping for two days. I smoked Kool Milds for the last 4 years. Would like to find a really smooth menthol similar to Kools.

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Bounty Hunter by nitelitevapor.com. Nice smooth creamy flavor. I'm vaping the PG version now but they have it in VG also. No harshness at all. Wonderful juices by this vendor (I've tried them all). Cheap ($10 for 30ml), great CS, and fast shipping.

Their GoldRush is the closest to a cig that I've vaped in 9 months. Capparillo is also excellent. Vanilla (not a flavor that I used to care for) is growing on me and wonderful to mix with other harsh tobaccos. Sundance is excellent with morning coffee but packs a little harder/harsh punch to get me going. Cold Creek is a menthol/mint mix and is great for a menthol vape.

My Reviews On This Vendor

Give this vendor a try, you won't regret it.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Experiment a little and see if you can take a long, slooooow draw and get off the button a couple of seconds before finishing. The coil will still produce vapor after you let off the button, but it'll be a little cooler and 'wetter' feeling. Also, make sure you're drinking plenty of fluids. Some hard candy or gum might help.

kharrizma

May 26, 2011
Oregon
I'm pretty new to this ecig life too, but I've purchased juice at Tasty Vapor and like all of it. You can customize just about any flavor that you can come up with. I like the versatilty - I have tobacco, tobacco w/ brandy & vanilla, and a wonderful tobacco w/ drk. choc/orange/buttercream. Maybe it sounds weird but it's amazing. Geoff is great at mixing and has the most flavors I've seen so far. Nothing's ever harsh ( I use 24mg too). Part of it, I think, is how you care for it. Store it dark and below 60 degrees, if possible. Put mine in the fridge once, didn't flow very well - think it was the higher VG ratio. Hope some of this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread