Can I mix multiple juices together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

perform23

Oct 22, 2011
New Brunswick
In my quest to find my fav juices, I ended up buying a 30ml (24 mg nic)bottle of GR Rugged tobacco and a 30ml (24 mg nic) bottle of GR Rugged tobacco with methol in it. Both have a really rough sweetness to it that I cannot stand. I am wondering, can I experiment mixing with other flavors to recover some of my investment? Any suggestions as to what might mask the original taste and still taste good? I do have a 30ml bottle of peppermint and cafe mocha on hand that I like. I would also be willing to buy another bottle of something if needed.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
just experiment with the different flavors that you have,
mix little amounts to try out first ...so you don't end up ruining large amounts of your juice .

it helps if you have some small bottles to mix in ...
& as far as other flavors ???
there are so many out there & taste is so subjective,you just have to keep trying different ones till you figure out what YOU like .

popular tobacco flavors are Vanillas,caramels,peach,apple,clove etc...

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I mix flavors in a carto first, a drop of this a drop of that and see how it vapes. Somethings are yucky and never get better with mixing/blending. But I have found adding plain PG/VG will lighten a strong flavor to be just right sometimes. Try adding some drops to your carto of plain PG/VG and see how it vapes together. bnrk

Nunnster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Plain is not tasteless, just like I do not think that water is tasteless. Water taste like water, not nothing. If you have never had plain no flavor juice its kinda hard to describe, but its refreshing and a very hint of sweet maybe. More VG will make it "sweeter" as more PG will make it "tasteless" That is the best way I can describe it. Its good. Not my all day vape but if I had to I could.

As for you original question, yes you can mix anything together you want :). Before I got any DIY stuff I was mixing what juices I thought would taste good together. I was also mixing in (I do not recommend or even suggest this) regular cooking extracts, home made extracts and everything else under the sun to try to "fix" a few of my flavors I had. Its what made me finally just bite the bullet and buy some DIY stuff. My first purchases was just plane VG that I got at whole foods. It actually made a lot of my juices that I deemed "unvapable" vapeable again. I was lowering my nic too.

Last edited:

perform23

Oct 22, 2011
New Brunswick
I also just posted in the Canadian classifieds section, I never even thought of trying to trade. Hopefully I get to try some new interesting flavours without costing me anything by trading with a fellow vaper. Regardless, I will be picking up a syringe and start experimenting. I find that after a month on vaping, my taste buds are changing. I have a cherry cola that I originally liked, now I find it tastes like soap!

Momster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm always mixing and matching my juices! One of my all day vapes is V4L Wow 555 mixed with TV Pina Colada. Sounds weird, but tastes very yummy. Sometimes I even add a drop or two of COV Black Cherry.

I mix my tobaccos with Vanillas, and I like to use a butterscotch, dulche de leche, and buttercream that tastes like a Hostess Butterscotch Krimpet.

I'm just now starting DIY, and I hope I can create some new, weird mixes to keep myself entertained.

So, don't feel like you're doing anything "wrong" by mixing juices. Taste is very subjective and if it tastes good to you, it is good!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread