Status
Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
I've wicked mine with silica although I use cotton for everything else. I can dry burn occasionally to clean up the coils but I've got the same coils I built the day I got it a few weeks ago. I regularly change flavors once I've emptied the tank without any issues. It's a wonderful dripper that I'm not always fiddling with (or should I say not always dripping into).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Youssefa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2009
Gainesville, FL USA
Classwife,

WE are ALL adults, not children. Profanity used to belittle other members or curses involved in flame wars is why the rule exists. not to keep adults with potty mouths from posting video reviews or expressing themselves. Ease of the censorship throttle for christ sake.

twistedchild316
This message has been deleted by classwife.
Reason
Language not appropriate for ECF

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
"-Gus
-Paps
-Caravela
-JM22
-Hamoriko (Blame Todds ecigreview if this isn't so )
-BaGua
-Element mod (? according to Vaperev it's 20x1)"

Just to give you a quick answer..I'm sure there are more. That is a post from wattwick in a thread regarding 20x1 threaded mods.

any suggestions?

Was googling a little the other day and came across a much more comprehensive list. Oddly enough it's at Fasttech.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/vapers/t/1213200/mod-and-atomizer-list-by-threading

Just have to point out that the Art of Exhale titanium hybrid will accept 20x1 threaded buttons and caps, but you can't use the hybrid atty nor button on a 20x1 threaded tube. I use a Gus button on mine, but I can't screw the atty onto the Gus tube. Since "ECF" is the source, I guess "I" am the source. So thought I'd clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread