510/eGo Battery charging question

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottic2

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
NJ, USA
Hi, just wondering if this happens to anyone else. I currently have a Janty eG0, and I previously owned a Joye 510. With both models, there are times that I plug the batteries in to charge, the light on the charger goes red, and they seemingly charge up (meaning that the light goes green after a few hours). Sometimes, when the light is green I remove the battery from the charger and press the button, but the light does not come on, and the atomizer does not get hot. Seems like the battery didn't charge, even though it appeared to. Anyone else experience this?

scottic2

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
NJ, USA
Ive seen this happen with my 510 before. SOmetimes I have to press the button multiple times after disconnecting from the charger then it lights up. Dunno why, doesnt happen all the time tho.

Good luck, I hope you enjoy your eGo. I am looking to get one soon as well..
Thanks. Very strange, I ran both batteries through another charging cycle, and the same thing happened, I pressed the button, and no light. After reading your post, I pressed it a few more times, and it started working! I guess I never thought to try this. I had to press it about 10 times before it started working. But it is working fine now.
I love the eGo, specifically for the battery life. I have removed the atomizer cover, and I use it that way now. I feel like I get a bit more bite out of it when I use it without the cover. Aside from that, I absolutely LOVE the battery life. I always loved my 510, but the battery life on them, even with the PCC, was abysmal. The eGo takes care of that, I usually get about 8 hours of battery. And I use it a LOT.
Thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread