Is my Kanger battery charging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAMvaping

Reviewer / Blogger
Feb 13, 2014
Dublin
Hello! Quick question -

Is my Kanger eGo battery charging? It is a standard 650mah non-variable battery. I plug it into the usb charger (connected to computer), the battery light flashes and the usb green light turns red, but it only stays red for about 10 minutes and then goes back to green. I know a dead battery takes longer than that to charge! Is my battery still charging with the light on green???

This used to happen with my lame ciga-lites and it was extremely annoying. Thanks!

Last edited:

backitdown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
On a boat in So.CA
I do not have one so I can not say- but I found this-

Important Note: Before use, please charge your eVod batteries for approximately four (4) hours. During the initial four (4) hour charge, the light on the USB Charger may change to "Green" which normally indicates it is done charging. However, please keep the Battery on the Charger for the full four (4) hours to ensure the best possible battery lifespan. After the initial four (4) hour charge, it is BEST and ALWAYS recommended to remove your battery from your charger as soon as they are fully recharged (light turns green on the USB charger). Overcharging your batteries will decrease the overall lifespan of your batteries.

This may help too- http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-issues/494240-kanger-evod-batteries-wont-charge.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread