• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A cautionary tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
That is f-ing disgusting ... and possibly illegal ... i dont know the judicial system enough to know, but enabling STD infection just seems illegal to me.

I strongly suggest you remove this post for all our sakes.

lol relax... Removing the link won't rid the internet of the website, nor will it turn a sociopath into a decent person.

actually it is simply lice. not an std

If that's all it is, then fine ... but it's still disgusting.

Even the website itself wont divulge what the product it self is. As read in the disclaimer.

I have a feeling it's worse than lice though. They have 3 different strenghs of the "strain" ... how could 1 lice be itchier than another?

I dunno ... but this still doesnt seem right to me ... and when even the website quote legal actions as the reason for not disclosing the contents of their product ... it just smells illegal and wrong.

The novelty of it all is all nice and funny ... but the fact that someone is making money off of stuff like this demotes my faith in humanity as much as the reason why this thread was started.

The guy selling this stuff is a disgrace to human beings and a total scumbag.

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
The novelty of it all is all nice and funny ... but the fact that someone is making money off of stuff like this demotes my faith in humanity as much as the reason why this thread was started.

The guy selling this stuff is a disgrace to human beings and a total scumbag.

Lighten up dude, it's only crabs! Nothing a little shampoo can't fix!

Kams Cats

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
If that's all it is, then fine ... but it's still disgusting.

Even the website itself wont divulge what the product it self is. As read in the disclaimer.

I have a feeling it's worse than lice though. They have 3 different strenghs of the "strain" ... how could 1 lice be itchier than another?

I dunno ... but this still doesnt seem right to me ... and when even the website quote legal actions as the reason for not disclosing the contents of their product ... it just smells illegal and wrong.

I am pretty sure it's not a real website. Or at least the product is not really for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread