A good starter case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
So it seems to me that if you go out for the day (or night) you should carry around an extra battery or two, a few carts, and probably a mini-bottle of juice, correct? This seems like a lot of gear, but most of the cases I have seen don't look like they hold that much. Are there any recommendations for good case (either purchased or home made) that fits in a pocket and carries everything you need?

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
So it seems to me that if you go out for the day (or night) you should carry around an extra battery or two, a few carts, and probably a mini-bottle of juice, correct? This seems like a lot of gear, but most of the cases I have seen don't look like they hold that much. Are there any recommendations for good case (either purchased or home made) that fits in a pocket and carries everything you need?

Gatsby, I have a Case Logic as one of my carriers. They are great for holding a variety of items, with atleast one pocket and some straps.
Cos I carry a few different items with me, just around the house, it gives me the ability to have everything I need, right away and it is not too big or stupid,
Then ( speaking of stupid) I carry for on the road a large hard case, that has pockets and straps w/ velcro for a for meaningful outing, Like going to the store, for me
Then a member, has a brilliant idea, using a DART case, I have looked them up and the variety is endless
YOU will find, perhaps sooner than later, that your products that you carry will grow, as your addiction grows, ( sorry, but it will )
so, buy for expansion, or do like me and have several,

IT JUST GETS MORE INSANE, BUT I DO LOVE IT SO!!!

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I also use an eyeglass case. I don't have the fancy custom foam...but i think i'd like to. Unfortunately the bottles my juice came in are slightly too big for my case. Thinking about just picking up a syringe.

-Prim

You make your own "custom" foam. If you have none laying around the house, pick some up at a hobby store, drug store, etc, the next time you're out. Glue it in, and use a razor knife for the cutouts.

I get my juice from Johnson Creek. They give you a dropper and 1ml mini bottle. Check the local drug stores for the mini bottles.

As far as a syringe goes, I think they're trouble. If you're ever stopped by the cops, they won't do anything when they find out what it's for, but you'll go through a world of grief explaining it. The droppers are fine by me.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
You make your own "custom" foam. If you have none laying around the house, pick some up at a hobby store, drug store, etc, the next time you're out. Glue it in, and use a razor knife for the cutouts.

I get my juice from Johnson Creek. They give you a dropper and 1ml mini bottle. Check the local drug stores for the mini bottles.

As far as a syringe goes, I think they're trouble. If you're ever stopped by the cops, they won't do anything when they find out what it's for, but you'll go through a world of grief explaining it. The droppers are fine by me.

Hey JD how are you?? and where are you today??
Refering to using foam If you are like me, the ecigs that come in the box, usually have a formed foamed cushion for presentation, they are great to reuse for a variety of things One of my foam inserts I use to stand up my atomizers for drainning, another foam insert, is great for the case you are using as well. There are good ways of reusing the packaging that comes along with the stuff we buy

hope things are super for you

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Here is my Case Logic case ready to go. $5.00 on Amazon

004.jpg

I primarily vape with this:

022-2.jpg

But I carry enough stuff for 3 full 901's just in case disaster strikes........

RedBullHighBride

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
OUTSIDE
Hi, cos I am a practical chick who appreciates irony, I use an old Zippo tobacco tin with the foam insert from my 901 starter kit in it. It has room for 2 batteries, an atomiser and mouthpiece, 2 bottles of juice (one 10ml and one sushi soy sauce sized) some spare mouthpieces and a few toothpicks and paper clips for messing about. On top I put a folded tissue for dealing with drips and away I go. It's what I carried when I smoked rollies, and I don't need a lighter.

P200409_20.08.JPG (image)

Last edited:

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Hey JD how are you?? and where are you today??
Refering to using foam If you are like me, the ecigs that come in the box, usually have a formed foamed cushion for presentation, they are great to reuse for a variety of things One of my foam inserts I use to stand up my atomizers for drainning, another foam insert, is great for the case you are using as well. There are good ways of reusing the packaging that comes along with the stuff we buy

hope things are super for you

Howdy cos!

Believe it or not, I'm home right now. Monday is a Holiday for my company. Tomorrow, I'm heading for Sacramento, CA., then I probably will drive down the coast. Oh-Well, it's better than sitting at the kitchen table looking in the help wanted section for a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread