Good Carrying Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonez

Jul 28, 2009
i found a $4 leather Case Logic Media Case at Walmart. Room inside for several batteries, 6ml dropper bottle, and side pockets for several carts and couple atomizers. Long enough to leave battery and atomizer attached. Overall 2x4 inches. Small enough for front pocket in jeans, and small purse.

Attachments

• 58599_1_1.jpeg
    58599_1_1.jpeg
    2.6 KB · Views: 28

SogladIquit

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
NE Ohio
Hey all, I've been vaping for about a month very happily but am getting sick of all the extra stuff in my pockets... Anybody have a recommendation as to what kind of case I should get to carry daily?

I have a mini, and I'd like to be able to carry some extra carts, syringe, juice, and extra battery.

I'm actually using a reading glasses case right now. All it fits is the mini and one extra cart... Also it looks really stupid...

thanks for the help!

Try biglots, or any other discount store. Cheap is good! Saves $$$ to buy more vapes and juice!!:thumbs:

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I have the Pelican 1060 case that ELendil has and it's awesome! I also have the smaller 1010 case which held 5 510 batteries with tire gauge clips to be sure the batteries dont' get turned on , 3 attys, 4 carts, 5 6ml bottles of juice plus a small pair of tweezers and scissors. Yes, I am awesome at packing! I am on crutches or use a wheelchair so my bag gets banged around a lot. The Pelican cases are awesome. You can get them from Ebay relatively cheap. They are solid and your gear will be safe.

baby driver

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Sunny CA
www.myspace.com
I was just looking at www[dot]insulincase[dot]com/No-Cooling-C11.aspx and they have a lot of cases made to hold things in the right shape and size. Syringe=e-cig, insulin=e-liquid, etc.

Just a thought.

Valerie

Here are some photos of insulin cases I found that might work(click to make them bigger):

MCLDPDELXBK-diabetic-insulin-organizer-supply-kit.jpg
This one is on ebay. I like it the best as it would hold everything. Probably even a charger.

321_detail_t.jpg
This is on the insulincase site. It is too small for a fully assembled 510, but holds two bottles of insulin/e-liquid.

diabetes_dicase_large1_t.jpg
This is on the insulincase site. It is like a glasses case, maybe a little bigger but is shown in a man's shirt pocket.

Valerie

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Posted this on the other 'case thread':

Amazon.com: Tamrac Neo's Mobile Phone Case- Black: Camera & Photo

For the pocket or belt and the flap is tappered enough to have an ecig sticking out but still secure of where the antenna would be. I use it for both the 510 and the Janty Stick. Room for a 10ml bottle and with the 510 another batt.

21GoQuE-YlL._SL500_AA200_.jpg

baby driver

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Sunny CA
www.myspace.com
View attachment 3960
This is on the insulincase site. It is like a glasses case, maybe a little bigger but is shown in a man's shirt pocket.

Update: I got the "glasses case" and it is perfect for me to carry to work. It has perfectly molded fitted spots for two 15ml bottles, a spot that will hold an e-cig, and room for one or two more loose. Looks good. It is a little bigger than a regular glasses case. I like it.

TrashbagJesus

Aug 30, 2009
U.S.
Why spend lots of money on a case when you can make your own? I don't like having lots of stuff in my pockets so, I made a small case. An old Nintendo mints tin, and some upholstery foam. All together, materials cost less than 3 dollars. Experiment and have some fun :)

Attachments

• IMG_0782[1].jpg
    IMG_0782[1].jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0784[1].jpg
    IMG_0784[1].jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread