A new Place to Get Wood on the internet! Absolute Wood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
After careful thought and consideration, I have decided to put my wood on the internet!
9364341884_a50b84d2ae_c.jpg

Go check out Absolute-Wood.com

It's fully functional, but rather small right now. I'll add more content as I learn new things. I've already started working on the second version of the website. The product pages will be separated into several sub-categories. And more.

Here are links to my previous threads here on ECF:

My Introduce Myself Thread

First Sale Thread

Customs and a New Line of Holders

Latest Contest - Contest has ended - watch for winner announcements tonight in the thread!

Please let me know if you find anything that doesn't work, or is confusing -

Thanks everyone,

Rick
Absolute-wood.com

Last edited:

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
Hey great idea, I'm a woodworker myself and thought about building some stuff too, that is when I get the mods and RBA to put in it.

Do some curly maple stuff, figured maple is the .....! Keep up the good looking work.

Thanks - in my Customs and New Line of Holders thread (closed, but linked in the top of this thread), I have a figured maple pair with red flocking that snap together with magnets.

Rick
Absolute-Wood

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
I've made about half a dozen or so holders and they are awaiting clear coating - should get them done next week - then up to the site they go. Some are simple, single wood, others are multi laminations, Zebrawood, Padauk, Purple Heart and more. Keep an eye out for the announcement here next week when they arrive at the website.

Oh- and I added a comment box on the About - Comments page accessible from the menu on any page. I'm working on v2 of the website now, and will have a much more diverse menu structure with the comments widget on the home page.

If you've purchased a holder from me - please feel free to stop by and leave a comment-

Thanks,

Rick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread