New Website - Absolute-Wood - Exotic Wood PV Holders - In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
Last edited:

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
Rick's PV holders are 1st class :toast:
Thanks Steve - glad you're liking your holder - it rocks... it's featured on my website, and in some of my advertising materials!

OK, website news:

v2 of the website is getting close to being ready for a roll out. I plan on adding more in stock holders as I can fit them in between runs of custom holders. Hope to have it live in less than a week.

The site will appear to look very similar to how it does now - just more menu choices through pulldowns in the menu bar. I'm adding more photo galleries, have segregated the product page into individual sub category pages that load faster and are quicker to browse. I'm considering a slide-show for the home page, but most everybody seems to be doing that, so it might not happen... ;)

There will be a section of illustrations and explanations of the terminology used and the different hole types and what they look like. Some light instruction on how to interpret the drawings that can be viewed for all holders on the site. Most holder photo images can be clicked on to view a larger resolution version of the thumbnail.

I plan on adding a special feature to the website - as soon as I can find the right programmer to write it for me. I'll have to keep tight lipped on it right now, because I don't think anyone has anything like it. I'm hoping I can get it implemented.

I think I might need a Flash Programmer... know any who could use a killer wood holder? Or a wood... made?

Cheers-

Rick
Absolute-Wood

Last edited:

renderwerks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
SoCal - The IE
Rick,

I love your work. If anyone is interested in doing something that isnt on his site he may, if not too busy, work out a custom design with you like mine:

Rick here - I placed one of my photos below, as the link wasn't working any longer.

9767515232_c91622839a_c.jpg

As you can see his work is up to snuff and he was a pleasure to work with. Everything arrived as I had hoped and when I hoped it would get there. Money well spent.

Niice! And Thank You for the kind words. They look so much better with their occupants.

This set holds up to 17 MODS and lots of other stuff.

I'm always open to discussing a custom holder or set - right now my turn around time is about 3-4 weeks, and I'm taking about a week to get drawings done.

Right now, I'm working on finalizing the design for a Step Holder that will house 30 MODS, Juice Bottles, Tanks & Drip Tips!

I went to the wood store today and went a little overboard...
10110913063_674da6cf82_c.jpg

From left: Figured Purple Heart, Wenge, Red Padauk (thin strip seen), Caribbean Rosewood, African Zebrawood (under Rosewood), Flame Oak and Figured Walnut. Hard to believe we're looking at $250 of lumber!

Now would be a great time to look into getting a custom made as I've got some awesome wood right now. :facepalm: Well, ya know...

Rick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread