A true Pipe tobacco flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RanVapor

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2010
Texas
I have been searching for a good, true, natural pipe tobacco flavor juice. I have tried several different tobacco flavors from different companies, and while a few have come close, they haven't given me that real pipe flavor I remember.

Like French Pipe...I have tried V4L's and it is good, but there is a creamy custardy something overtone. I see this flavor offered from a lot of vendors. Are they all similar? And why French pipe...why not English pipe or corn-cob pipe?

Tasty Vapor's tobacco flavor is really, really good, a very natural tobacco taste, but not the aromatic pipe flavor I'm looking for.

JC Tennessee Cured tastes like liquid smoke marinade to me. Not Pipe.

Surprisingly, one that did come close was Greensmoke's tobacco flavor at 8mg (at 16mg it turned into cig smoke, not pipe). They don't sell juice, and I have moved on from that model.

Has anyone tried a good true Cavendish type pipe flavored e-liquid?

I'm with you, need that aromatic pipe tobacco flavor. Smoked Borkum-Riff Bourbon Whiskey or Cherry Cavendish for many years.

LiquidXpress - Cherry Pipe (18mg) - its pretty close to a Cherry pipe Tobacco, the cherry is not strong - faint on the backend. I vape it alot. Also their Honey Flue Cured is very good - alittle harsh on throat hit to me though.

Nhalers Octane - Spicebacco (10mg) - aromatic, very light flavor. If only it had a stronger flavor to it, then I would say all day vape.

The quest continues..

Twister

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Conley, GA
Thanks Twister. I use a KR8 and 510, not an e-pipe...but the DIY Black and Mild you suggested is intriguing. Is the flavor like a blended pipe tobacco or more like a cigar?

It strongly reminds me of the cigar. I have used the same flavors dripping in a 510 and for refilling the cartomizers on the KR8. It always surpises me with the subtle changes from each model. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread