AdapteveR 1 week update! *Txt*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Here a quick update on how my AdapteveR performing! (Just till do my 2 week video update!)

Original review here!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...24-adaptaver-video-review-first-thoughts.html

So far the device is performing flawlessly! :)

I have used it every day at work, Am a freight train driver so it getting plenty of hammer on long shifts, and been carried around all time! (carry it in a tube no hot trousers here!)

The button has not misfired once, and I mean once!

I put a new atty on at start of week after I did video review and it still going strong (tempting fate I know!)

The batteries I rotate every 4-5 hours and all are performing just the same with no noticeable difference in any particular ones!

I am using an ultrafire charger which charges the batteries 2 at time and takes about 1hr-1.5hr to fully charge them!

DealExtreme: $11.54 UltraFire 3.0V/3.6V CR123A Charger

So that about it guys and girls!!

Looking forward to the 510 adapter coming and will include it in my video update :D

So far my opinion has not altered, it is a superb piece of engineering and am more than happy with it!

I wish (well I don`t to be honest) I could find a negative to tell you as it seems all too good?

So the only negatives I can think of are!

The button can be pressed accidentally if you put it in your pocket and sit down etc (same on any end button device!)

the AdapteveR could be marketed as a spirit level! I can guarantee you put it down on a totally level surface, and it will without warning ,as if it has a will of its own, roll off! (not built a hidden motor into it have you Thad?)

The AdapteveR website for all those interested in taking a look is

www.AdapteveR.com

Laters Mufftrix..........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread