After 6 Months of Uphill Battle-I Finally Won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started vaping around February using something similar to the 510 e-cigs. After a month, I switched to my first e-Go kit a 650mah unit with a regular atty.

Earlier this month, my e-Go 650 battery died on me. I got a little disappointed since I smoked a lot less when I had my e-cig. I went to buy another unit and ended up with 2 brand new ones; A Delta M60 1300mah battery with an LR atty and the 2nd one an e-Go T 1000mah battery with a clearomizer.

I fought an uphill battle for six months. Experienced the withdrawal symptoms like hell (flu like symptoms, being irritable and all the crazies), felt the craving and falling off the wagon and getting back on again. Finally, 15th of September on a dare, I decided not to smoke the whole day. I craved that day, but when I tried to smoke a regular cigarette, I was happy that I wasn't able to even get two puffs out of it because it tasted quite awful. I was shocked to realize that I've been putting all those chemicals (gunk) inside my body. So today I can proudly say, I've been cigarette free for almost two weeks. I can't even imagine puffing on those nasties because I can't even stand the smell of piled stale ash in the smoking area of where I'm working at.

Now-my new goal to buy an APV (L rider mini or an Airborne Commando unit). Can't wait to save up for those babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread