AGR tank frustration. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevop7782

Sep 2, 2013
scranton, pa
I looked and looked and tried pretty much all the remedies for my new AGR tank. It's either leaking outta the air slots on the bottom or continuously flooding the carto (boge 3.0 ohm w/ 1 prepunched hole) and spitting juice straight into my mouth. Can someone please help me before my tank has a up close and personal relationship with my kitchen wall. :D .... thanks in advance. ...oh, btw im using it with vamo v3.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thanks but I tried that 3x and I just got finished trying to fill thebtank and let the carto absorb the juice itself. It absorbed it no problem but the first pull on it = juice in mouth & flooded carto... think I may just give up.. any leads on a hassle free tank?
The remedy Tudius suggested is the one that PBusardo offered for the AGR. He said it had inner tank pressure issues if you filled the tank incorrectly using the juice fill hole. It's in his review of the AGR tank.

I've never been a fan of the tanks that use the juice fill hole, for that reason. Plus I think they look strange, but that's just me.

I have a dozen IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!, so it should be obvious that these are my favorite cartotanks. I have different flavors for each one, and being pyrex I don't have to worry about tank-cracking juices. Reasonably priced for a high-quality pyrex tank.

Offered in standard or XL length, and 19-22-25 mm diameters. Review of IBTanked Pyrex Tanks

IBTanked_Std_22mm_Tank.jpg IBTanked-large-small.jpg IBTanked25mmsb.jpg IBTanked-on-Spinner.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread